𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

"Flashbacks"

"𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜"

"YELLING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day Voldemort died

Knock knock.

The Dark Lord had died only a few hours ago, but for Harry, days had passed. Ron and Hermione asked about his plans after defeating Voldemort. All he had in mind was his godson Teddy, Teddy Lupin.

He didn't know why Lupin and Tonks chose him in particular, an 18 years old boy who did not know to babysit. Nonetheless, the child was his responsibility, and he must take care of the child. That was why he stood outside the Tonks' household.

Knock knock.

A woman with waist-length brown hair answered the door, she greatly resembled Voldemort's favorite Death Eater, Bellatrix Lestrange. Harry met her only once, he almost attacked her for looking like Bellatrix, only backing up because her husband took his wand. 

Mrs. Tonks was in fact, very worried. Her hopeful looks made Harry once again feel guilty. He caused all their death, or he thought. "How's Dora? Is she safe?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I'm sorry to inform you-"

"No, just answer me one question. They are all dead, are they?"

Harry nodded, the pain cannot be put into words.

She froze. All of her family members died, one by one, except for Teddy of course. "Dora was young, why did death take her so early?" she said to nobody.

A loud cry came from one of the bedrooms, Harry identified the voice of his godson.

"He must be awake, follow me."

Upon a large bed, sat a toddler no more than 1 month old. His hair was short had blue, like how Lupin had mentioned it before fighting the Battle of Hogwarts. He opened his eyes and looked at Harry curiously. "Hi Teddy, my name is Harry Potter. " 

The baby's hair color changed into black to match Harry's. "He likes you," said Andromeda. Teddy, was no doubt the most beautiful baby he had ever seen, he looks so much like Tonks, Harry remarked.

Once again, his hair changed. This time, it became the most perfect shade of violet. "No Teddy, I'm afraid not," Dromeda whispered, as Harry looked at her, confused. "The boy wants to be held by his mother, that's why he made his hair purple." 

A realization suddenly hit Harry: His godson was an orphan, like him. Children don't deserve to be raised without their parents.

His thoughts were pulled out by Teddy, who surprised both of them by turning his hair blond. "Malfoy." Andie spat venomously.

"Excuse me, but your sister is a Malfoy." 

"Narcissa is no sister of mine!" she claimed.

"You may think like that. Did you know why I was able to defeat Voldemort?" he continued not waiting for her answer, "I was saved thrice by a mother's love, and Mrs. Malfoy is one of them."

Andromeda's mouth dropped open.

"Lord Voldemort fired me a killing curse at the Battle of Hogwarts, I was surrounded with Death Eaters, so I faked my death. Voldemort forced Mrs. Malfoy to check if whether or not I was dead, she asked me "is Draco alive", I nodded, and she lied to the most powerful Dark Lord thus saved not only me but the whole Wizarding World."

"I know my sister, decades ago, she was said to be innocent even though she had blood on her hands. Yes, Narcissa, the poisonous flower no one realized. And he lied for Draco, if you said he is dead then she would probably tell the truth. Blacks have no sympathy for a little boy, Mr. Potter."