𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

"Flashbacks"

"𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜"

"YELLING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time travel?" Harry questioned, almost a minute later, "But Dumbledore said— "

"You cannot always rely on the past!

"What do you expect then?"

"Yes, I admit, Dumbledore and his famous quotes are great. Don't you want to try something new? Like going to the time before the Dark Lord died to stop Dora from being killed by my older sister?" she stared at the graves, couldn't read the words clearly because the night was very dark.

They let out a shiver, it was strangely colder than usual as well. "It will go wrong, and...I must ask Tonks about this, what if she doesn't want it? And even she's fine with your idea—"

"One is never complete without their soulmate, darling. I'm sure she held a special place in your heart, and once she became closer, not just in a portrait, you will be truly happy." Narcissa's whispers were soft, yet strong enough to make Harry reconsider.

"You have a point though. It feels like something is missing when Tonks's not with me, these days talking to her in a portrait, things were right again. She has a way of making my days brighter."

Agreed, the years I was stuck at Malfoy Manor, I used to imagine the young girl's carefree smile. How old was she the first time I met her, in person? I still remember her laughs, her pink hair that literally said 'be cheerful'. She reminded me my situation would get better, if not, in the end." Narcissa recalled, her two-colored hair went flying once more with the wind, "1995, she joined the Order of the Phoenix. I vowed to keep her safe and stop the dangers. But the truth is, we caused the dangers—"

"Narcissa, don't say that ever again! Harry practically yelled. He knew Cissy was kind, although her kindness often got overlooked by both warriors of the dark and light side.

"My actions can't be changed. And the fact that I didn't try to help was even worse. I should have at least..."

"It's not your fault, you saved the whole Wizardry World! I wouldn't have been alive right now if not for your lie." he exclaimed, "Besides, I didn't expect you to use the killing curse on Lucius Malfoy or anything. You've done what you could, and I'm glad about it."

Narcissa shook her head, "My story is too hard to explain, do you want to hear the rest?"

"Yes madam, please don't stop," Harry answered, waiting for her to continue.

"What did you call me?"

"Uhh sorry, Narcissa."

"Anyway, after my niece joined the Order, I found Kreacher and asked whether Dora was doing well. At the same time, I gave him information on you and Sirius. I'm sorry, darling, I took a part in your godfather's death. He then told the Dark Lord, to which he immediately lured you into a trap. My sister Bella did the most unacceptable action ever. It shocked me greatly considering she was Sirius' favorite cousin when we were younger."

He gasped, "Unbelievable! Bellatrix Lestrange, my godfather's favorite cousin?"

"I heard him talking to James on who was his favorite out of the three of us. Going to your sixth year, I once again noticed him, Remus Lupin. He, and my niece..." Narcissa let out a giggle, free of all the pain she experienced in the past few years, "I was very surprised by the news at first."

"You better have nothing against werewolves—"

"Of course not! In fact, I figured out his furry little problem in his 1st year at Hogwarts. I offered him help one day, then we sort of became friends."