𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

"Flashbacks"

"𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜"

"YELLING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was blue and the sun shone brightly, what a peaceful day. Was it really peaceful? You will know the answer once you take a look at the Tonks' household, where our dear chosen one was trying to take a bath for his godson.

"Teddy, please be quiet and let me wash your hair!" 

The small boy kicked and screamed, refusing to lie still. Signing, he wrapped Teddy up with a towel. Andromeda Tonks was out buying groceries, which left him to take care of everything, even though he has no experience with babies.

He took Teddy out of the bathroom in defeat. Unknown to him, Tonks-portrait had seen the whole drama and was giggling to "death". 

"Stop laughing Nymphadora!" Harry accidentally called she-who-must-not-be-named by the exact name she hated.

No response.

"Does that means you allow me to call you Nymphadora?" 

"Maybe...Only a certain charming boy can call me that." she teased, not forgetting to add a wink towards the too oblivious Harry Potter.

Teddy screamed again, much louder this time. "Oh dear, will you please dry him up and try to bath him again after he calmed down?"

"Yeah sure Nymph. Wonder why he hates showering? Did I make the water too hot or too cold? Sorry if I did something wrong."

"You all know that Metamorphmaguses has special powers such as changing our appearances at will, but we also have to face many difficulties from birth, one of them is hating to get our hair wet. No healers can explain why this happened to us thus we never found out the answer. I didn't wash my hair by myself before the age of 10, mum and dad basically forced me to do it. I see that Teddy has the same problem, whether inherited or not, you just have to try your best." 

"Thanks, I with your mother is here though, I am currently having huge trouble calming the baby." said Harry giving Teddy a stuffed animal in the hope of him stop screaming, but it was no use, "Hey little wolf, look at me. You're not taking another bath right now so you don't have to..."

Nymphadora smiled at the sight of Teddy with his godfather, "Thank you but that's not gonna work. Here, let me have a go." 

"When all the world is a hopeless jumble 

And the raindrops tumble all around, 

Heaven opens a magic lane. 

When all the clouds darken up the skyway 

There's a rainbow highway to be found, 

Leading from your window pane 

To a place behind the sun, 

Just a step beyond the rain. 

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, 

There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby. 

Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, 

And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. 

Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me.