Chapter 1 Advice [Edited]

It was a normal day in the Justice League Watchtower. Everything seemed to be under control. There was nothing strange. But something was wrong. Something very difficult to solve. And it was located at the Batcave.

Bruce's (Batman's) POV

I am in the Batcave and working for two days. But I can't concentrate on my calculations. My thoughts backdate to her. I should forget it. But how?

"Master Bruce, I brought you some dinner."

"Thank you Alfred," I say to my loyal butler, who never forgets to take care of me when I don't.

I made my decision about what's been troubling. I will ask him.

"Alfred, before you go, I could use some advice from you."

"I am always at your service, Master Bruce."

"I know that and appreciate it," I replied with honesty. "Well...this involves...a-"

"This sounds like a particularly challenging criminal conundrum," Alfred guessed and I almost smirked.

"Alfred, this involves...a woman."

"Who? Catwoman? Poison Ivy? Harley Quinn, perhaps?"

"No," I answered coyly. "It's Wonder Woman."

"Has she committed a crime?" Alfred asked surprised.

"No crime, Alfred," I responded quickly. "My interest in her is more of a...personal nature."

"I see. I must admit that I am somewhat surprised. You typically display a great deal of boldness,sometimes even, if I may dare say, recklessness in your pursuit of women. This one must be...different? And I assume by your hesitation that she has expressed little interest in you?"

" No, Alfred. It's not that. We work on a team. Dating team members is... unwise."

"If I may be so bold, how would you know? Remember Mr.Tennyson:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Or, if you would prefer an American quote, to paraphrase Mr.Theodore Roosevelt: Far better to dare many things, to win glorious triumphs and lose, than to take rank with those poor souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

"Okay Alfred, I get your point.But my enemies may take advantage of this. They may try to get to me though her," I insisted on my view.

"You are not required to date her as Batman. You could date her as Bruce Wayne. Besides, she has a magic lasso, the ability to fly and super strength. Don't you think that all these are quite enough to protect herself?"

"Yes," I answered coldly.

"I think she can take care of herself."

"Alright, Alfred. Thank you for your help."

"You're welcome, Master Bruce."

As soon as Alfred left, I started eating. I knew he was right. I have to speak to her. But what if her answer is negative? I should organise it.

End of Part 1

THANKS FOR READING THIS I WILL UPDATE SOON.IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME SOMETHING LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE VOTE

Thank you again.

WonderWomanForEver