Chapter 16 J'ohn visits Joker and Harley

Joker is surprised with the visit of J'ohn.It was unpredictable and it was the last thing he could ever think.But, he didn't show his surprise......

-J'ohn,what a pleasant surprise.
-Why did you kill Wonder Woman?
-It's the ultimate revenge.Just think of all Bats' criminals and I,and I alone,am responsible for taking away the woman he loved.And it will be something he will never forget.
-What if you had failed to kill her?
-Then,that's even better.As long as I am alive, Bats will always be looking over his shoulder.Worrying about when I will show up.
-I will not allow the fear of you to stand in their way.J'ohn's eyes shine.
-So,what you are going to do?Come into my jail cell and slap me around?
-Something like that.

Joker and Harley collapse to the floor screaming and holding their heads, but quickly recover.

-What happened?,Joker asked.Why am I in this jail cell?
-Because you tried to kill Wonder Woman,J'ohn answered.
-Wonder Woman?Why would I do that?
-You don't remember........anymore.

Joker leaved the Arkham Asylum.He was happy.He delete Joker's and Harley's memory.Now they don't know that Batman loves Wonder Woman. Martian Manhunter did his duty.He helped two people who had helped he very much in the past.Now they are free to do whatever they want.Are they?

END OF CHAPTER 16
PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. ALL IDEAS,COMMENTS(POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE) AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED