call of duty | koo

i am in the love with cow hybrid joo 🚶

"namjoon ah" jungkook called his hyung from across the room. namjoon was on his phone, reading.

"yes?" jungkook turned around from
his computer. "can you cockwarm me? please? i play better with you on me"

namjoon grinned. "sure koo" the cow hybrid began to take everything off from under his shirt.

they have decided to just put soaking bandages over namjoon's chest so he won't just leak anywhere and everywhere.

namjoon pressed his chest against jungkook's, as he climbed over him, and entered his cock in him. he wrapped his arms around jungkook and rested his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"how did i miss that?!" he bucked his hips up, thrusting into him, namjoon hissed.

"sorry" jungkook wasn't sorry, he did it on purpose.

he continued to play with his friends (1997 liners) as namjoon just chilled, he began to fall asleep.

"okay, that wasn't the best game i've ever played. goodnight guys" he had subconsciously forgotten namjoon was cockwarming him, as when he leaned up he shocked the older out of his sleep.

he hissed. he felt himself leaking but since it wasn't on anyone besides himself, he didn't speak.

"namjoon, forgot. sorry" he held onto namjoon's waist. "hmng" namjoon slurred, still tired. "baby wanna sleep?" namjoon nodded.

"okay, cmon, let's lay down"