Silent Treatment -ot6-

"I have an idea"

"What is it?"

"Nammie has been acting up lately. And he hates being ignored. A punishment would be the silent treatment"

"I knew you had a brain up there!"

"Good idea."

"That kinda hurt not gonna lie"

-

Namjoon hopped out of bed and changed his clothes. He wore a large striped shirt, that was big on his figure and pants that match.

"G'Morning!" Namjoon smiled as he walked down the stairs. No one replied. No one even looked. He shrugged, thinking no one heard him.

Yoongi sat on Jungkook's back as he did his pushups. Jimin was holding Taehyung's feet as he did sit-ups. Hoseok tapped his pen against the table, making a beat.

And Seokjin made breakfast. "Good morning Appa! Wat makin" Namjoon put his head on seokjin's shoulder. He didn't reply.

Namjoon reached out to touch the pan, Seokjin slapped his hand away. "Ouchie.. " He pouted. "Anser me! Or I tell Hobi!" Seokjin walked past Namjoon to grab the plates

"Fine! M' telling hobi" Namjoon went over to Hoseok, and took a seat. "Hobi! Appa not talk to Joonie!" Namjoon whined. Hoseok ignored him "dum dum de dum, dum dum de dum"

He made sounds matching his song, Ego. "Hobi, you two?" Namjoon waved his hand in Hoseok's face. "That's my ego, that's my ego"

"I'm about to kick your ego ass" Namjoon mumbled as he left. "Ah hyung your heavy!" Jungkook was on his 58th push up. "You asked, I didn't volunteer" Yoongi got up and sat back down to torture the maknae

"Can I help?" Namjoon asked Yoongi and Jungkook. "You can do it, just two more, Jimin how many sit ups did Taehyung do?" Namjoon was starting to get irritated.

"He did 64" Jimin bragged. "You need 11 more" Jungkook groaned as he hit 60. "Why are you ignoring me!!!?" Namjoon screamed

"I'll rap for you if you hit 70 before Taehyung" Jungkook started going faster. Namjoon stomped up the stairs. "Do you think we were a bit to much?" Jimin asked Taehyung

"He needs to learn his lesson. Do you give candy to bad children?" Jimin shook his head "exactly"

"Done! 70!!" Jungkook flopped onto the floor. "Wait I wasn't se-" "Pay up, hyung" Jungkook told him. Something thumped. All boys ran upstairs to Namjoon's room. His bed was upside down.

The tv was on the floor and there was cotton everywhere. Namjoon was in progress of ripping the head of his build-a-bear.

"STOP!!!"

Seokjin screamed as he saw the mess. Namjoon's face was red from crying. "Now you wanna talk" Namjoon looked at them.

"Clean this all up, and we'll talk then"

It was hours later. And now all of them were sitting in a circle. "So. What's it gonna be. You gonna tell us why, or we're gonna play the silent game"

"Cause. Joonie always is good, But when Yoonie or TaeTae does one good thing,they get praised always. I want attention too. You only pay attention when Joonie does something bad"

Yoongi didn't feel guilty. He felt angry. "Why didn't you say anything sooner?! I can shower you in all the affection you need" Yoongi tackled Namjoon and cuddled into his chest. "Me too me too" Taehyung joined their cuddle.

"I'm sorry Joonie" The rest had said.