And then there were None

Disclaimer, this time it is only Google TRansalted because it is 8 pm on my side and over 4000 Words long so yeah........another time maybe.

USSR POV:

I came home from work with a poem that was deadly to anyone who read it. I received it from Reich, well not received, more like acquired after he died we found it in one of his warehouses. When I saw it, I was forced to make a decision, which I made. I'm taking it home and I'm 100% sure you'll read it. Namely, this poem has the property of captivating the victims seeing it and making them read it. It's dangerous, so dangerous that even Reich kept it under wraps.

After I got home I probably hid it because as a father I had my doubts. But before I could even think about it, I heard the gears click from my hiding place, I went upstairs and saw the light was on, I leaned on the door and heard them leave the poem. I listened and waited for them to finish, feeling a tear fall down my cheek, I wiped it away and then opened the door. I yelled at them and sent them to their rooms and then went to my own. I cried I wanted it clear, but it still hurts, especially what I have to do now.

The next morning I send them away with a boat and go home, but when I get there I explain to the children that I'm going with them because I don't trust them to build any shooters. And that they should monitor everything.

Then I took the next boat over, of course my loyal employees are aware that I'm coming and it's their job to make sure they don't notice me.

Arrived on the island I wait until one of the employees comes out.

Clerk: "The kids are busy, but right downstairs, it's not really possible to get in now."

USSR: "That's no problem at all." I then handed him a razor blade and said, "Hide it in one of the meatballs. I made sure they haven't eaten anything today, they won't even notice." The clerk nodded and went back inside and I headed towards town to stay the night.

But in the middle of the night I came back, I was informed that the first one died and the next one must die in his sleep, I sneak into the house but still hear the children talking, I wait until everyone has calmed down and went to sleep, it took a long time but when the time finally came, I climbed into the room through one of the windows and stood on the bed. I saw that the candle was still burning, but he was already asleep so I turned it off. I grabbed a pillow from underneath and pressed it over his face. He twitched briefly but then it was over, I went out again, threw the pillow on the couch and left the house and went into town to sleep myself because I'm done.

The next day I waited in town and looked around.

.

.

.

Soviet:" I haven't been here for a long time." I was walking a little further when I suddenly heard something. It was the kids. I hid in a back alley and watched the kids split up. I took a deep breath and followed her. I would see who would be best suited and then I would think of the poem and repeat the verses in my head. Then I decided to follow Lithuania. I waited for her to ask a few people about anything and came up behind her. The person in the door smiled at me which made Lithuania turn around and then look at me with wide eyes.

She wanted to say something but I wouldn't let her. I put a finger to her lips and said, "I'll explain, come with me." Then I looked at the woman in the door and she nods and closes the door. Then I go ahead and after a short wait Lithuania follows me and I go with her to an alley.

Lithuania: "So what's happening here? Do you really want us all to die?" I immediately shake my head and say, "NO. I wouldn't be here otherwise would I? I'm investigating. But I need help." She looked at me confused and says, "What do you mean?"