Prolouge

The Quiet Nun

Running away sure was a pain, wasn't it? On a Friday afternoon, you sprinted away from the people who want to hurt you because you don't have a home.

Before the event happened, you were peacefully playing and following with stray cats around the alleyway, where you stumbled upon a man with a bomb for it's head. With nobody else around, both of you continued to play with the stray cats without a word to each other. That's when some kids older than you wanted to pick on you for you have done nothing wrong.

The other people attempted to hurt the bomb man as well, but his appearance was already threatening and avoided him right away.

You run fast as you can, due to having experience from running away from Child Care. You've been a wanted subject for 2 years now; so you've been the run ever since you lost your real home.

After running for about 30 minutes your legs became tired, and you couldn't run any longer. You decided to duck under some bushes, with the kids clueless. They looked around the area with no (y/n) around, and eventually they gave up.

You walked out of the bushes, exhausted and starving. Your goal was to find your long lost mom, but right now you were weary, and you passed out on the floor.

But, an event happened that changed everything...