3

I decided to revive this :D enjoy 

Me, Sarvante, and Ruv continued to sit out in the back of the church. Then, we heard some knocking on the door. Sarvante went to get it, since nobody else volunteered to get up and answer it.

Outside was the police. There was a whole crowd of armed people outside, disturbing the tranquility of the church.

"We're looking for a person that goes by Y/N. They are a missing person from the child protect care services and we were informed that they were here."

"They are not here. I don't even know who you're talking about."

"Well we heard around here that some people witnessed the targeted person here, so please move out of the way so we can look around to confirm you're telling the truth."

"We...are in a middle of a church session. Would you mind staying here so I can tell them that it ends early today?"

"Be quick." Sarvante came back and told about the whole situation, and that's when I started hyperventilating. Why...can't I ever be safe anywhere?

"Tch, it's Y/N's issue. If they die or get captured by the police, it isn't my problem." Ruv responded bitterly.

"Of course it's YOU who has to be heartless during this situation. Show at least some care and worriedness, ok?" Sarvanted snapped at him.

"I haven't even known them for that lo-"

"Help Y/N, please." Sarvante started to get upset.

Ruv sighed. "Ok..."

"There's a secret exit in the back of the church, but it'll be hard to get there without being spotted by the police. So I suggest going by the back of the fence and getting to it there. Understand? Now go."

I followed Ruv's words, and then I found hole in the wall that led me to our bedroom, which behind Sarvante's bed was a secret exit. I went through there when I discovered a terrifying secret. 

Ruv's prediction of where the secret exit is was incorrect, and somehow I exited reality and landed into a different dimension

"Where...am I? My voice echoed in the dark, empty place of where I was at.

Suddenly I started to get very hot, and I felt like I was melting. Right when I thought that I was going to have a heatstroke, I found a large, demonic shaped door. I went through it and chilly air blew through my face. That when I was face to face with a tall demon, sitting in a large chair. 

"Who are you? You're not Sarvante."

I became confused, as I was standing in front of, which might be, the king of demons.