THE UNDERWORLD KING [the smuggler]/:{episodè 1}✓

Mr.lee: I signed the dead warend to the biggest criminal in South Korea.

[Present time]

The underworld king. 'jeon jungkook' is now sitting on his chair while smoking. Suddenly his phone rings. He take that and answered the call.

Jk: haloo.
Man: h-haloo sir we got the information of that girl.
Jk: hmm come.
Man: okk sir.

The man cut the call. Jungkook put his phone back to table and start thinking of the girl. Who he fell in love in first sight. Who get inside of his cold heart. Who is beautiful than anything he seems. The underworld king,the cold hearted jeon jungkook fall in love. Do you know who is that girl special to him. Not just special. His first and last love.

[Flashback]

Jungkook is now standing Infront of the cafè. He is wearing all black. Then he get inside and sit on a chair. He saw a girl coming to him with a seductive look. He saw that girl pushing her dress down. Exposing her chest. Jungkook don't like this type of girl. Who is pushing themselves into men's who is like him [me too ]. That girl come Infront of him. While pushing her body into his. Jungkook felt disgusting in that girl.

Girl: what do you want sir.

She asked him in a seductive way.

Jk: please give me just a coffee.
Girl: okk.

That girl walked away. Sometimes later she come back with coffee. And ready to give it to him. But she knowingly poured the coffee in to his shirt and lap. Jungkook is full of anger now. He stand up and slapped that girl. The girl fall on the ground with a shocked face. That girl managed to stand up and looked at jungkook with teary eyes.

Jk: don't ever try to fall your disgusting personality to me.

Suddenly a girl ran to ther. Who is the owner of the cafè. Jungkook looked at her in a angry look but soon his eyes glued on the girl. /you know who is that.

[To be continued ♥️💜]