THE Underworld king [the smuggler](episodè 4)

He started doing his work.

                      [After the smuggling.

They all come back to jungkook. Meanwhile jungkook hacked all the cctv clips where his man's appear. Jungkook let out a big sigh. He go back to his office and called his men's. They all come and give that black money to jungkook. Not just black money also gold biscuits. Jungkook opened the seal box and checked gold biscuits.

Jk: hmm. It is all correct. Go and put that in drawer.
Men's:ok boss.

They go to room and do the that jungkook said. Jungkook again opened the laptop to have to know is CCTV are correctly hacked.

        [Time skip at early morning]

                                    [ Mr. Lee ]

I wake up. When my phone ringed. I opened my eyes and yawned. I take the phone from nightstand and looked at who is calling me in this 12:30 pm. OMG it's I.G. I answered the call while stand up from bed.

Mr.lee: h-haloo sir.
Mr.shin: mr.lee come to my office.
Mr.lee: w-what is the problem sir.
Mr.shin: again. The problem is black money.
Mr.lee: oh sir again.

Mr.shin cutted the call. I sighed and start doing my morning routine. I go to closet and wear my police uniform. I go back to room and saw my wife sleeping. I go to her and sit beside her and stared at her face. I kissed her forehead. She is pregnant. IDK if I come back. Because I know jeon jungkook is a powerful man. He can kill anyone so easily. But I will not gave up. Then I go to police station.

         [Time skip at station]

                       [Author nim pov]

Mr.lee reached. He get out from his car and go to inside. He saw constable coming to him. Constable salute at him. He salute back too.

Mr.lee:where is sir.
Co:he is in his office sir.
Mr.lee:ok you can go now.

                    [To be continued]