the underworld king [ the smuggler] ( episodè 10).

Jungkook is sitting on his chair now. Y/n is resting. Suddenly jungkook got a call. He answered the call.

Jk: haloo. Who is it.
Minho: am Lee Minho. Owner of the half company in South Korea.
Jk: mhm what do you want.
Minho: I need the Kim company.
Jk: I don't have.
Minho: from the factory.
Jk: ok.

Minho cutted the call. Jungkook sighed but he thought why Minho need Kim company money. He have a lot of money.

*[Meanwhile]*.

Mr.lee was heard all the conversation of Minho and jungkook.

Mr.lee: I want this mission alone. Because mr.shin knows about this he can't give me permission to go to there.

*[ Meanwhile minister office]*.

Mr.choi: hey mr.lee called me.
Men: what he said.
Mr.choi: he is going to take the Kim company with the help of jungkook.
Men: but we don't get any share of that company.
Mr.choi: who said that?? Huh Minho thinks I will help him. I will betray Minho and jungkook so that Kim company money is for me.
Mr.choi: why that.
Mr.choi: yah you dumbass. If I do that people don't vote for me in next year. If it is jungkook or Minho did police can't even touch them.
Men: yes that is right.

*[Meanwhile other side]*.

Jungkook is ready for the mission.

Y/n: where are you going koo.
Jk: oh I have a mission baby.
Y/n: take care koo.
Jk: mhmm.

Jungkook go to her and kissed her forehead while rubbing into her tummy. He kissed her tummy too.

Jk: I will come back soon my little prince mhm.

He then looked at you and smiled. Then get out of the house.

*[ To be continued]*