THE underworld king [the smuggler] part 2/2.

After the call of jungkook. Mr.lee waked to his wife up. She opened her eyes and looked at around. When she saw him she hugged him tightly.

Mr.lee: it's ok honey am here ok.
Mrs.lee: hmm.

        [Meanwhile in the other side]
                                  [Jk POV].

I was now sitting on my chair. Thinking of y/n. Today am very happy because today am going to see y/n. She don't know my face. I am not going to meet her directly. Am going to stalk her. 7:00 pm is her shop closing. Now it's 6:37 pm. I stand up from my chair and go to fresh up. After I fresh up I go to my closet and wear all black dress. I looked at time it's already 6:57 pm. Oh god am late. I go to the place where is y/n cafè. I reached three I saw y/n closing her cafè. I saw her I smiled at myself and continue staring at her. It's been one day I saw her I miss her a lot. Suddenly I saw she coming in To my direction. I immediately hide behind the wall. I saw she going away from my direction. I immediately start following her behind. I saw she turning I quickly hide. She again start walking I again followed her.

                                  [Y/N POV].

I feel that someone is following me. I turned look back. But I don't saw anyone. I shurrged it off and start walking again. Suddenly I feel that someone is staring at me. That made me creepily vibe. I start walking to my home fastly. Sometimes later. I reached my home and opened my door and locked it. I turned all the lights on. It's only 8:00 pm now. I go to upstairs and go to my room. And fresh up. After I fresh up I go to my closet and picked a cute, fluffy, pink pajamas. Then I go to downstairs to kitchen. I take some bakery items and go to living room. BTW tommarow is day off. So am gonna sleep lately. I sitted on the couch comfortably. I turned on my T.V and start watching my favourite k-drama hwarang. Suddenly I feel that staring at me through the window. I looked at there but saw anyone.

    [Meanwhile jungkook pov].

I was staring at her through the window. She looked so cute in her cute pyjamas. She looked so small inside that duvet. I thought " one day she will be in my arms.

                 * [To be continued]*.