WAR!

[All rights belong to Nickelodeon]

Inside the compound owned by Aoi's Yakuza associate the Oni Alliance we're having a nice chat with one another as they were doing guard duty.

Their job was to make sure Lincoln, they're old enemy of the Tokyo grey dragons was captured and be taken directly towards Aoi to be killed!

As two guards were watching the post at the front gate they failed to notice a man with glasses holding a wooden sword approaching them.

Before they had a chance to respond Haruto struck them forth with his wooden sword quickly incapacitating them.

One of them tried to get up but Haruto kicked him hard in the face with his boot knocking some of his teeth out!

Clyde: dang that was brutal and probably unnecessary!

Kai: I can't believe you are Lincoln's old friend since I can tell your buff dude based on your physique but do you even have any fighting spirit.

Clyde: oh don't get me wrong I'm ready to rumble I'm just not prepared for that kind of violence.

Kenji: Then you'll be surely disappointed since violence is our nature!

Josuke: Kai, Kenji, whatever your name is stop lollygagging and let's move out we have a large compound to surround!

The three men quickly stop bickering and follow their leaders order although in Clyde's case he was just following the large Japanese dude with the pompadour cuz he wanted to save Lori.

Lincoln meanwhile was clenching his face tightly as he walked with the rest of the leadership into the compound.

Soon the unprepared Oni Alliance was attacked in an ambush style attack by the old generation of the Tokyo grey dragons!

The Oni Alliance quickly managed to rally together and managed to hold their own despite the fact that they had no leaders among them since most of their leadership was in prison thanks to Lincoln and his group!

Kai was fighting with a chain with  a weight at the end striking several Oni alliance members in the arms and legs shattering them!

Oni: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Kai: Dude.... Have some dignity and stop screaming like a little girl!

Kenji on the other hand was using a wooden baseball bat instead of an aluminum baseball bat and was quickly knocking heads together with his skills.

Both figuratively and very literally!!!

Oni: wait!

Kenji did not wait and with ones with thrust he broke the nose of the Oni Alliance member that was trying to surrender!

Kenji: how do weaklings like you always get into our bosozoku culture! Don't you know it's life or death and until you retire it's blood in blood out!

As so Haruto.... He was smiling as he was taking down grunt after grunt.

The Oni Alliance was starting to lose their nerve as they did not expect the entire fifth generation leadership and crew of the Tokyo grey dragons!

????: DO NOT LOSE FOCUS MEN!!!!

Both groups turn to see a giant of a man walking out of the facility standing at least 6 ft 6 in tall.

Lincoln: I don't believe it Jun you actually got out of prison

Josuke: the leader of the Oni Alliance's special forces!

Jun: that's right since I didn't kill anyone like the rest of the leadership I got out early for good behavior thanks in no small part to Aoi sama's generosity! I I've been waiting for this day for a long time Lincoln as I'm going to get revenge for Akira!!!

Jun swiftly try to attack Lincoln but Lincoln got out of the way. Jun tried to deliver a roundhouse kick but Lincoln blocked it with his arm.

Jun then tried to grab Lincoln's arm and crush it with his grip strength but Lincoln grabbed him by his left arm and threw him over his shoulder.

Jun would not give up and was about to charge Lincoln when Lincoln delivered a karate chop to his throat.

Jun was gasping for air as Lincoln delivered a powerful ax kick to his face knocking the giant out!

Clyde was surprised by this as he never imagined his friend was this brutal!

Lincoln: you shouldn't have gotten in my way Jun and now you paid the price with a lot of your teeth! You guys broke the number one rule never involve civilians in our business and now you're all going to pay for it because you bastards took my sister!!!

Lincoln quickly ran inside from where Jun came from is that most likely was where they were holding Lori as Jun was Akira's bodyguard.

Which meant it wasn't that much of a stretch to say that he was Aoi's bodyguard as well!

Meanwhile the Loud's, Casagrandre's, and guests arrived at the front gate and we're surprised what they saw as right before them they were seeing a battlefield where a bunch of hoodlums were fighting it out with a bunch of improvised weapons.

Clyde: why did you guys follow us?!

Lynn Sr: that's not important right now where's my daughter!

Clyde:..... See that giant that's knocked out on the ground near that door is where Lincoln went in to go save Lori!

The vacationers quickly notice the large man collapsed on the floor with several of his teeth knocked out and saw the door where Lincoln went.

Rita: come on let's go save Lori well these guys handle these thugs!

The group quickly made their way towards the door before getting attacked an Oni Alliance member with a knife!

Clyde quickly intercepted this by smacking the dude with a 1-2 punch before quickly knocking him out with a gazelle punch!

Lynn: dang Clyde!

Clyde: I wasn't captain of the royal Woods High School boxing team for nothing! Although I doubt I'm anywhere near Lincoln and these Tokyo gray dragons leadership's level.

Clyde(I'm glad I didn't choose to fight Lincoln there at the hotel because based on what he did to that huge dude I wouldn't have stood a chance against Lincoln in a one-on-one fight!)

Meanwhile several Oni Alliance members try to go after Lincoln but the sound of screaming and Bones being cracked could be heard a few seconds later.

Clyde: it sounds like Lincoln can take himself! But you guys go after him since we don't know what this leader is capable of as he could have Lori at gunpoint for all we know!

The group that came with Lincoln gulped at this thought as Bobby was the first to run after Lincoln with the rest of his family and her family running after him!

But they were quickly intercepted by dozens of Oni Alliance members!

Lincoln meanwhile was running down the hallway screaming with anger and rage.

Lincoln: AOI KANAME!!!!!