Held Captive

[All rights belong to Nickelodeon]

Currently in an unknown Warehouse was Lori Loud, who just an hour ago was kidnapped by a group dressed in black carrying knives and baseball bats. She still remembers when they forced her into a van tied her up and gagged her so she wouldn't scream.

Now she was in a basement of some Warehouse being guarded by a giant Asian man and now she was approached by some guy in a suit.

Aoi: I see the look of anger in your eyes...it like Taiga's hahhahaa but you're nowhere near as strong as him.

Lori: who are you?! Why are you doing this?!

Aoi: no reason other than revenge after your brother put a lot of my subordinates in prison. You probably don't know this but your brother was a leading member of a powerful biker gang back in Tokyo.

Lori eyes just grew wide as she realized she was dealing with some kind of gangster but by the looks in his eyes he was far more dangerous as he look like he was ready to do a bunch of terrible things to her.

Aoi: The Tokyo grey dragons and my Oni alliance where in a vicious gang war and while many thought my brother Akira was the leader I was the real puppet master.

Lori: but why would you do something like that you don't look anything like a gangster?

Aoi: Well you see when we were growing up me and Akira felt empty inside despite having been born into a Japanese conglomerate family. We would get everything we would want but our parents cared little about us since their marriage was a political marriage and nothing more. Our mother despise us because me and my brother reminded her of her loveless marriage but we could care less.

???:Aoi?"

Aoi: don't interrupt me Jun!

The large man now named Jun just stayed quiet as he did not want to question his leader knowing he would suffer his rath if you did.

Aoi: anyway at some point Akira decided to rebell and was quickly disowned by the family and I admired him for that. Now my brother lived on the streets and grew a reputation for being a violent and dangerous delinquent while I had to stay home and study for Tokyo University and all that BS. You see Lori me and your brother are a rare kind of people. We can be extremely ruthless while hiding our true selves deep inside ourselves. I mean how what would you think if you found out all the bad stuff your brother did while in Tokyo.

Lori: What.... What did he do?!

Aoi: well there was the time your brother bursted into a rival gangs safe house and beat up all 14 delinquents that were there. why he beat them up so bad that some of them are still in the hospital to this day or maybe it was the time he beat up that crooked cop towards an inch of his life for trying to extort him. Or maybe I should tell you about the time he sent a group of rival gang banger bikes on fire.

Lori was surprised buy how violent her brother sounded as he was nothing like the brother she was knowing over the past several days.

Aoi: yes your brother was truly a ruthless delinquent until he fell in love with one of his friends sister. He actually tried to leave the life and that infuriated me because people like us Lori, people like me and your brother the life is all we know. Akira may have been the face of our crew but I was the real brains. I was the one who did all the planning, I was the one who recruited everyone, I was the one who got the weapons and vehicles, and I was the one who beat up those cruel leaders to make them submit to me! Now I will admit that I've done a lot of bad in my life but not for one second I've ever regretted anything I've done. But when your brother had my brother and a lot of my subordinates thrown in prison I lost a lot of power and that really makes me angry!

Lori did not like where this was going.

Aoi: So now when your brother comes to your rescue I plan to fight him to the death and cut his head off because no matter how strong he is he cannot take on my entire group. and just as a precaution I've been training all this time to be able to defeat the infamous tiger of Tokyo! So I hope you get comfortable Lori loud because you're about to have a front row seat between a literal death match!

Lori did not like where this was going despite her anger towards her brother she wouldn't wish this stayed on her worst enemy, which happened to be Lincoln. it was then and there that Lori decided that she needed to escape and get out of there because if her brother came to her rescue he was sure to meet certain death facing this man.... No demon! As there was no good in this man and she could tell better for brother faced him in a fight to the death... She didn't know if he would come out alive.