15.)

Analise
May 13
3:04 pm

"Ain got no time for these baby mouth ass niggas tryina get spoon fed. All that he say she say, code red, numb to it, brain dead" I rapped along to if pain was a person by moneybag while I sat in the passenger seat of Dre's Benz and he glanced over at me smiling, probably because he know he put me on to moneybag

"This my shit-.. no wait, I gotta play my other song" I grabbed the phone while he shook his head. I changed the song to Shottas "now THIS is my shit right here!"

Dre chuckled with his hand resting on my thigh while he kept driving. After a while I turned the music down some and looked at him

"What time you going to get Gianna?"

"Some time later"

"And you got her till Sunday?"

He nodded

"Well I'm glad she letting you get her now.. that's all ima say cause you know how I feel about that girl"

"She only doing it cause she think I'm stop tryina file for custody. Nah I ain that stupid. And ion even fuck with the law like that but I want my child without having to go through all that extra shit"

"You deserve your daughter, period" I told him before looking out the window.

Deandre knew exactly how I felt about Aysia but at the same time I wasn't gonna encourage him to say no disrespectful shit about her cause at the end of the day she is still the mother of his child whether anybody likes it or not

After we got back to my apartment instead of going inside, we just sat in the car for some reason

"Your smile so cute in this picture, look how innocent you look" I told Dre while I showed him the picture I took of us not too long ago "my man so fuckin fine!"

Dre started laughing and shook his head while throwing his arm behind my seat and locked eyes with me

"Whatchu gettin into tomorrow"

"Ion know, I might just stay in my bed all day then go see my nieces. Cause Zoè leave next week to live with her daddy"

"She just now moving in?"

I nodded "yeah, my momma didn't wanna just straight up move her in with somebody she ain know so they took it slow so she can get familiar with him. Him visiting then she started spending they day at his house then spending the weekend.. stuff like that"

"She ready to move?"

"Yeah. She so excited about her new room to herself and the big pool in the backyard"

"A pool in the backyard, that nigga must got money"

"Got to cause him and his wifey stay in a big pretty ass house"

"Must be nice"

"I ain lyin" I agreed "I'm ready to start living like that though. Graduation need to hurry up"

"You gone be like that soon"

"Soon ain soon enough. I'm ready to quit this lil job.. if I'm not already fired"

"Chill. You ain fired"

"Trin told me they still tryina decide.. that mean they tryina find a way to tell me I'm fired... I swear I wanna beatcho babymomma ass again, and again and again"

"You straight Ana. Don't be thinking like that. Yo hair straight" he told me as he ran his hands through my hair, a wig he paid to get installed "and you gone still have yo job"