29.)

Analise
July 19
12:55 pm

"I swear you would think we some fifty year olds in 22 year old bodies" I said to Dre as we laid in the bed.

"I ain lyin cause ion feel like gettin up"

"Me either"

I stretched my arm out, hitting him in the face on accident as I let out a yawn and he pushed my arm

"Heavy ass hand"

I couldn't help but laugh, rubbing his face "my bad baby.... I wish I could live like this everyday. No responsibility just laying up, traveling and doing what I wanna do... like my sister"

"Nah yo sister got responsibilities. She just don't give a fuck"

"And that's sad but now she pregnant again"

"Forreal?" Dre looked over at me, laughing

"Yeah and I will never feel bad when she start struggling to take care of that one"

"Yes you will"

"No I won't"

"You say that now but yo heart ain gone let you be like that. You got too good of a heart and you love yo family too much regardless"

"Maybe but Dre I can't do no more. I've helped my sister out more than I should have and I always have her ass to kiss in return. And it's like it shouldn't even have to be like that. Especially when I'm the youngest acting like the damn oldest"

"It be like that sometimes"

"But it shouldn't have to be though. I wish I could be like how you are with Darius and emoni. Darius stay ready to shoot bout you"

"Darius ass just always tryina find a reason to shoot. You blink at that nigga wrong and he ready to shoot. Ol trigger happy ass"

Dre's phone dinged from a text message so he grabbed it, seeing who it was

"GET HER MONI! GET HER!......BEAT THAT BITCH ASS EMONI. FUCK HER UP!" I could hear a video playing on his phone so I looked and to my surprise it was emoni fighting Aysia in the parking lot of the mall surrounded by a crowd

"What the hell" I muttered watching as emoni just straight beat Aysia's ass.

We leave outta state and everybody going wild.

Dre just casually watched the video as if it wasn't his sister and babymomma fighting each other. Once it was over he FaceTimed emoni who quickly answered standing in the bathroom while cleaning her face with a rag

"Yea favorite brother" she smiled and I laughed

"That girl crazy as hell"

"The hell happened?" Dre asked

"Yo bitch ass babymomma do too much of this" she did the talking motion with her hand "and she thought she was bold with that corny ass shit she put on Instagram last night. Like no bitch!"

"What she put on Instagram?"

"A video of another nigga that she barely even know her damn self holding my niece telling Gigi to call him daddy. And Dre I understand that you claim you done and you'on want no problems but that most definitely crossed the line and she heard my mouth so we went back and forth all last night and I told her it's on sight when I caught her"

"And you ran into her at the mall?" I asked and emoni shook her head

"No. I knew she was gone hide so I clocked her damn ig story and saw she was at the mall so I pulled up. Then her nigga gone get in my face like he bout some shit. Boy must not know who my brother is. I'll have Darius knock his ass off real quick" she said before going back to cleaning her face "and now I got scratches all over my face"