44.)

Trinity
October 19
9:02 am

I woke up to the sound of Darius' phone ringing for the 3rd time this morning.

"Oh my God. Please answer yo phone" I complained while pushing him off of me, causing him to wake up. Darius sucked his teeth as he reached over and grabbed his phone then answered it

"Wassup"

I could hear a female voice on the phone so I knew it had to be one of his babymommas or somebody so I grabbed his pillow and put it over my head, tryina go back to sleep. I could hear him sit up in the bed

"Kira.. I ain got no problem being with my son.. but you just had the lil nigga last week. Now you talkin bout going to the club tonight........ Ain nobody sayin you gotta put yo life on hold cause you had a baby but damn"

I tried to catch myself from laughing at Darius' bluntness but the laugh slipped out. I could then hear her say something about him being able to do him so it's not fair that she can't do her

" I'm jus sayin. But you know what, ight.. ima be over there later" he just gave in. Once he hung up the phone he grabbed the pillow from over my head

"Yo goofy ass"

"Oh shut up. You the one spazzing on us babymomma cause she wanna go to the club"

"Mann that girl ain been in the house since she came home from the hospital. Everyday she going to somebody house or chillin somewhere but when I tell her she need to chill, she be quick to say she had two kids before this one and she know what she doing"

"And she don't feel no pain? Nothing?"

"She say she don't but I give her till next week. Ass gone be crying and going to the hospital"

"Well she'll have to learn on her own. I salute her though cause even when my period was on I'll be in the bed, calling out sick from work and everything"

"Yo ass ain leaving the house when you have my baby"

I looked at him "I ain even gone dispute that cause I probably won't. Because I said so though. Not because of you. Cause you don't tell me what to do"

"Me and you ain bout to go through this. You know wassup"

"You right. Cause we both know when I say Darius come get this baby you gone come get him and ima go to the club witcho other babymomma and we gone be shaking ass"

"Leakin afterbirth and titty milk all over the place with them stitches busting up"

I burst out laughing and he found himself chuckling as well

"You know I'm just playing Darius"

" I know. You know I'll drag yo ass from wherever you at"

"Aht aht. Keep the same energy you have witcho other babymommas"

"You ain my other babymommas"

"Darius, how many of us babymommas you been in a relationship with?"

"My first one... that's it. But what that gotta do with me and you?"

"I'm just asking"

"You'on think I can be in a relationship?"

"Darius you love females.."

"And"

"You got options"

"So?"

I gave him a look

"Trin don't even do that... I might be a lot of shit, but a liar.. I ain ever been that. I tell anybody I fuck with what it is"

"Well tell me what it is"