Us?

"Tucker ?"

"Miranda!"

"What the Hell do you want!" Miranda looked down and around her ex-husband and notice that her son wasn't anywhere to be found. " And where the hell is my son Tucker?" Miranda was furious not only did her Asshat of an ex-husband interrupt what was supposed to be her screaming from pure pleasure brought by her sexy boyfriend. He didn't even have their son so his trip was absolutely unnecessary and a waste of her time.

" Damn Mandy a hello Tucker nice to see you wouldn't kill you would it." Miranda rolled her eyes at Tucker's comment "Matter of fact it would and Don't call me that I've told you this before, and I'll ask you again WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHILD!" Miranda responded raising her voice, not in the mood for one of his fits she had better things she could be doing like having one hell of an orgasm.

"Whatever ma-Miranda and he is my son as well he is with Tj while I handle this," Tucker said taking in his ex-wife in she was still as beautiful as she was when they were kids his eyes traveled. From her face down her body stopping at her pregnant belly. " so it's true you are pregnant you let this man knock you up what the hell Miranda yall never heard of protection you're a damn doctor for god sake."

"Tucker what exactly are you handling here and I must have missed where me carrying the baby of the love of my life had anything to do with you. Yes, you are my son's father but that is it, that's where your involvement in my life ends. I am a grown-ass woman who was just about to be on cloud 9 before an Asshole interrupted asking me questions about something he has absolutely nothing to do with." Miranda yelled opening the door all the way revealing Ben who was behind the door rubbing his girlfriend's back trying to keep her calm. Miranda folded her arms as she glared at her ex-husband.

Ben walked closer to Miranda stepping behind her pulling her into him as his hands rested on her pregnant belly rubbing it as he leaned down spoke softly in her ear telling her to calm down and not to get too worked up because it wasn't good for her or the baby. Miranda inhaled and exhaled closing her eyes as she relished in her boyfriend's calming words and his gentle touch.

"Okay," Miranda said softly

"Okay?" Ben whispered back pulling her closer and tighter into him.

"Okay!" Miranda reassured him.

"That's my girl," Ben said squeezing her a little as he began to kiss her neck Miranda placed her hand on the back of his neck holding him in place as she closed her eyes laying her head back against his chest bitting on her bottom lip trying to suppress her soft moans but soon they both got lost in each other's embrace they had forgotten about Tucker standing in front them until he cleared his throat obnoxiously stepping into the house fully and closing the door.

Miranda and Ben looked up and  rolled their eyes "Tucker who the hell do you think you are just walking into our home like you own the damn place." Miranda said blowing out some air as she crossed her arms. 

"Our? Who the hell is Our?" Tucker asked clenching his jaw.

"Yes, our home Ben's and I the father of my baby remember we established that a few minutes ago or has all that whoring messed with your  brain there's no telling what you done caught with all those different women or what is it our son called them sleepovers,"  Miranda said raising her eyebrow as she used quotations over the word sleepovers

Tucker's eyes widen  "Miranda what the hel.." Tucker tried to get out but was cut off by Miranda holding her hand up and out in front of her as she twisted her lips.

"Save it Tucker Jones if chasing STDS is what you like to do in your spare time then let freedom rain I won't stop you, but if one of them heffas and yes I said them because I know it's multiples.  Knowing you because being tied down to one woman isn't your forte, but if they lay their hands on my son or hand him their bastard children all hell and I mean all hell will break loose do you understand me, Tucker Jones." Miranda said furiously as she swayed her head side to side pointing at him making sure he was hearing her clearly.