𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐝'𝐬 & 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬

The whole castle filled with the smell of food and laughter, the lively chattering of silver wear and clanking of plates was louder than any other day Y/n has been in the palace. All of the commotion had waken the girl from her more than amazing sleep. 

The first thing she is greeted with is a cup of tea provided by Puffy and Dream, and cream for her drowsy face.  Sally had Came in shortly after Y/n's tea, and began to yank and pull her hair to style it.

"What is going on?" Pinching her eyes together, Y/n held back a few tears from all the pulling. "We have a surprise for you!" Eagerly awaiting for Sally to be done, Niki stood in front of Y/n.

"There! What do you think Niki?" Sally admired her work. "Its lovely! Now for clothes, and jewelry."  Niki had Y/n sat in front of her on the bed to prepare for the dress. once Y/n was sure she was ready, Niki opened her dresser doors to reveal the beautiful-est dress Y/n has ever laid eye's on.

~~~~

I hesitantly raise my right hand up for the dress, lightly running my hands over the many textures. Real roses, tool, silk, lace, ribbon, this dress was decorated in every assorted fabric and almost glowed with its beauty. "I can wear this?" Niki nodded quickly,  making me jump to my feet and put the dress on. 

I slipped on matching heels, and went to look in a full body mirror. My breath was caught at the sight, my hair was all fixed and the dress fit like a glove. I almost cried at how beautiful I felt, I did tiny spins to see the skirt sway around me. "I can even describe how beautiful the dress is, and how well my hair is made- what is the special occasion?" With all the beauty care lately, one might think I'm getting married!

"Hmm. Why dont you head downstairs to the dinning hall, I'm sure you're hungry." Niki lead me to the door the best she could, and ushered me down stairs.

~~~~

The tapping from Y/n's heels clashing with the velvet carpets almost went unheard with all of the ruckus that echoed through the whole palace. Outside of the dinning hall, Y/n spotted Technoblade. She noticed his dashing attire, which matched Y/n's dress with red fabrics and roses.  "Ms. L/n." He bowed to her, which she returned with a curtsy. He opened the door for her, and lead her to her seat which he pulled for her.

"So, Mr. Blade, mind telling me what the special occasion is?"

"Well, I have a special day planned, so eat up now since dinner will be later than usual."

He kept many things to himself, wanting everything to feel special.

~~

Throughout the day, Techno had many things planned for him and Y/n. After breakfast, he took her for a walk through the gardens, it was a warmer day. They had spent time painting, reading, and talking- Y/n had a smile on her face the whole time. Techno was beyond pleased he had managed to keep Y/n smiling the whole time, his smiling matching hers.

"Techno, look its you and me!" Y/n turned her painting to Techno who settled on painting a landscape. "That is amazing, we should hang it up." That made Y/n bubble with joy, her stomach fluttered with butterflies.

Once it began to get dark, Techno lead Y/n to the ball room she see's every morning, finally letting the dance floor meet her feet.  Her reflection mesmerized her, the mirror floor was perhaps her favorite thing about this castle. "Mhm.. Y/n, would you honor me with a dance..?" Y/n looked to Techno, one hand held behind his bowing back, the other reached out for her to take.

~~~~

I gently place my hand in his paw, letting him look up with a grin that would scare others.

I rested my right hand on his shoulder and aloud him to grab my waist and lead the dance. A light piano soon grew louder the longer we danced, a violin mixing with the delightful tune. With Techno leading, he almost carried me as my feet brushed against the floor, the skirt of my gown flowed with every spin and step. The music became fast and energetic, which didn't slow Techno in the slightest, his pace matched the tempo of the music perfectly, dragging me along.

Our eye's stayed on each other the entire time, the loving hold we had of each other made my heart swell. As Techno picked me up under the armpits to lift me up and spin, I couldn't help but let out a gleeful giggle, which he laughed along with.

The music slowed, as did our pace. Spinning out one last time, my left hand reach out to open air, my right hand connected with his left. I spun in, my back resting against his chest which I could feel moving from his breathing. Getting out of his grasp, I turned to him and bowed, which he returned. The music was quiet but still filled the silence, our eyes stayed locked.

"Y/n, there is something important I want to show you.." Taking his out stretched paw again, he lead me out of the ball room. No words were spoken as he lead me to the wing I was forbidden from entering.  Looking around, I notice all the cobwebs and dust was gone, in fact the entire hallway was cleaner than when I first saw it. As Techno slowly opened the door, I notice this room has been cleaned thoroughly, the only thing that seemed to be the same was the little table with a rose on it.

He brought me to the rose, it only had three petals left making me frown. "The first time you came here, I acted very immaturely. You see, this rose is a curse to me and everyone else who lives here, besides you that is. As ashamed as I am to explain this, I know thats what must be done."

He dropped my hand, and walked to the other side of the table from me.

"A long time ago, around 12 years, my parents were hosting a party for something I didn't care enough about.  In the middle of the party,  an old woman had come in seeking shelter from the storm.. But my selfish and entitled self only laughed, I told her to go find shelter somewhere else. That- that someone, as... As ugly as her, didn't deserve to stay under our roof. I remember the heart broken faces my parents gave me, they didn't raise me like that. The old woman had then started, glowing? 

The details are fuzzy... But the words she told me before disappearing were, 'Young man, your heart is full of hatred and demise. You know not how to love, so I curse you- to remain alone in this castle as a hideouts beast. When one learns to love you and show you kindness, the curse will be lifted. But, if no one can learn to love you by the time the last petal falls on this rose, you will remain a beast forever.'  I held the rose to my heart as I watch those around me get turned into candles, dishes, and statues. I saw myself become a beast, I looked exactly how I acted. Ugly." 

His hands pressed against the table, my heart aching to reassure him, somehow. 

"I didn't bring you here to feel bad for me, nor for pity... This is why I want you and your brother to live here. Tomorrow night, everyone will become actual inanimate objects. They will be regular objects. As for me, I will leave. I wont stay and endanger you or anyone else.."

My throat was tight, I tried swallowing a lump before sputtering out anything.

"Don't talk like that Technoblade, that wont happen! You and the other will turn human because-"

The door slammed open and Wilbur fell into the room, on his knees panting for air.

"Techno! We- whew.. We have a problem!" Wilbur gasped out. 

"We are being attacked..." He finally clarified, my head snapped to Techno. "Y/n, stay here."

Before I could protest, the door was shut, and locked. 

~~~~

Hi!

Thanks for almost 4k <3

I am getting bored of this story which is why its becoming so rushed, but I will finish it!

Also, the other 'new' book needs some serious editing, so I just put out a Techno x reader crackfic until I finish this story. 

So once this is finished, I will start the other book and finish the crackfic if yall want <3