character bio

Name: izuku midoriya

Age:15/16

Height: 5'5

Quirk: one for all

Imperial Arms: Hekatonkheires/koro

Personality: a kind and determined guy who wants to help as many people he can. But is a bit timid and nervous around girl.

Likes: all might, his mom, momo, koro, quirks, talking about quirks and katsudon.

Looks: has fluffy green and black hair and 4 diamond shaped birthmarks on each cheek. And after koro ate him has robot arms made by Dr stylish himself.

Name: Hekatonkheires/koro

Age:unknown

Height: 2'9

Quirk: none/one for all

Personality: a loyal companion to his owner. Koro after the death of his former master Seryu has become super protective over his new one as he doesn't want to lose them again. Can become violent if someone trys to hurt his master.

Likes:izuku midoriya, meat, being patted on the head and playing on the beach.

Dislikes:bakugou katsuke, people who hurt izuku and not being next to izuku.

Powers and weapons:
Number 1: Shinkou's Ball of Justice (正義秦広球, Seigi Shinkō-kyū): A large flail that can take down a large number of opponents.

Number 2: Four missile turrets that can be used to send out a volley of missiles. 

Number 3: A large sword with a giant blade. It can execute enemies.

Number 4: A hookshot

Number 5: Enma's Spear of Justice (正義閻魔槍, Seigi Enma-sō): A large drill that is capable of mowing down a large number of opponents. It can be launched to be used as a long-range attack. The drill can also explode if necessary. 

Number 6: A giant armor-reinforced missile that explodes. 

Number 7: Taizan's Cannon of Justice (正義泰山砲, Seigi Taizan-hō): A long ranged anti-tank rifle with great destructive power.

Number 8: An arm with the ability to shoot a large burst of fire to burn opponents.

Number 9: Justice City Detector (正義都市探知機, Seigi Toshi-tanchiki): An arm with a radar that detects living beings in a certain area.

Trump Cards

Berserker (戦鬼, Senki): The trump card of Hekatonkheires which would evolve the Teigu into a more bestial form enhancing its physical abilities. In this form, its roar alone was powerful enough to stun opponents. According to Seryu, after using Berserker, Koro would overheat and be unusable for a few days. That statement was proven to be an exaggeration since Seryu was capable of using it again directly after using Berserker.

Looks: Hekatonkheires, named as Koro for short by its last owner, was a biological Teigu resembling a small white dog that stands on its back legs. When ordered, it had the ability to grow to a much larger size, increasing its strength and durability. It ferociously attacked enemies by devouring them. Koro could also grow large muscular arms and furiously unleash a volley of punches. Like other biological Teigu, it was able to regenerate if damaged, unless its core was destroyed. The aforementioned core was an orb in its head.