chapter 1

Izukus pov

It was the day of the u.a entrance exam and I was doing great. Well I wasn't actually, i was supposed to destroy robots for points but when the exam started I panicked and just stud there. And when I got into the city every had already destroyed most of the robots.

I thought I was going to fail but I heard  a loud cry from under this giant robot that was the zero pointer. I did what anyone would and used my newly given quirk to save her. I was amazed by the power all might gave me but that was cut short by the broken limbs and the affects of gravity. I was falling from the sky at a fast speed I looked down to see. . . A dog?.

Well I think its a dog but my thoughts where interrupted by IT BECOMING A GIANT MOUTH FULL OF TEETH. I tryed to use my uninjured arm to stop it but it soon became another injured arm and I think I'm about to past out do to shock as it's going dark.

All might pov

I was in the observation room with all the teachers watching people taking the entrance exam. Some looked really good but I was more focused on my green haired successor izuku midoriya.  He may of started off pretty bad but he showed that he had what it takes to be a hero by saving that girl but he started to fall from the attack he just did. It looked like the girl was going to save him but a dog appeared right infront of her.

Midnight "hey nezu whats that dog doing in the exam? "

Nezu "I don't know. But it looks safe."

Snipe "yeah Midnight what can a small dog do?"

Midnight "yeah your right what can-OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!"

And on the screen was a massive creature with a huge mouth about to get midoriya.

Me "NEZU GET SOMEONE DOWN THERE BEFORE IT EATS THAT KID?!?!"

But it was had eaten midoriya. I was shocked and confused at what that thing just did. But not two minutes later it spat midoriya out of its mouth coverd in saliva. after that it shrunk down to its original size and stood next to midoriya. we took midoriya to recovery girls to see if he was all right and to heal him.

But the examination showed some interesting results. Overall midoriya's body had become stronger and tougher. His legs were back to normal but the same can't be spoken about his arms. After his attacks with one for all his arms would of been broken but that would be the case If they weren't replaced with metal ones. They were as opposable as a normal arm but stronger as the weren't made of meat.

It would be a very uncomfortable talk with midoriya about that but one problem remains. . .The dog . After it ate midoriya it stayed by his side and I mean literally refused to leave him alone we tryed to forcefully get him away from midoriya but it became a massive muscled moster and just hit us. So it stays with midoriya if we like it or not.

I was heading back into the infirmity to see if midoriya was awake and was surprised to see him awake, and petting the dog. He was talking to recovery girl while he was doing it.

Recovery girl "so what do you remember midoriya? "

Midoriya "well I remember getting up today to got clean up the beach near my house and then I went to the u.a entrance exam  and thats all."

Recovery girl "alright and who's dog is that your Petting"

Midoriya "wait its not yours i thought it was like a therapy pet or something? "

After that I decided to made myself know and talk to midoriya.

Me " young midoriya how you feeling my boy?"

Midoriya "all might!. Oh I'm feeling great but I'd like to go home"

Recovery girl "well you are in perfect health so you are fit to leave but I don't want you coming back for a long time"

Midoriya "ok but when will the chast's come off ?"

Me "well midoriya thats what I'm here to talk to you about"

He Looked at me wanting me to continue what I was saying.

Me "weeelll young midoriya those are your arms now "

Izukus " What?"

He said it in a quiet voice but we heard him lound and clear.

Midoriya "so these aren't futuristic casts ?"

Me "uuuhhhh no there not there just metal arms"

Midoriya "di-did you like have to amputate my arms?"

Recovery girl " no you came here with your arms already like that"

Midoriya "ok so what happened?, is it a quirk? "

Me "no its was because of the 'dog' your petting "

After that he looked down at the dog again and looked back at me like I was crazy.

Midoriya "all might not to sound rude but how can koro of done this? Its just a dog."

me "how do you know its name?"

Midoriya "I looked at his collar!"

And low and behold on the collar of the dog was the name koro.

Me "well young midoriya, koro here was the one responsible for your new limbs "

After that he just looked dazed and went home with 'koro' following behind him.

Recovery girl "i don't know about you but I feel like this is going to be a interesting year for us"

And she was right the amount of "interesting" things that year was going to be insane.