Day 1, Tuesday: I'm Scared

I was woken up by rain hitting my forehead, as I'm opening my eyes, a droplet falls into my right eye and I flinch. I rub it and open the left one and see something that made me shriek like the man I am.

It's the girl whose backpack I tripped on and food I spilled over during school on Friday

It's the girl whose backpack I tripped on and food I spilled over during school on Friday. Great.

I... don't know what to do... uhhhh...

"Do you know what time it is Y/N?" She asked that while still staring at me and not blinking, I'm scared. "Uh no, I-I don't. Could you tell me please?" I don't care who she is or what she wants, her knowing my name and not blinking are two red flags. "It's 7:00 AM Y/N. Wow are you lucky I just arrived here as soon as you woke up to tell you that huh?"

...Lyin' as-

"Yeah... so I'm, uh, going to go now. Thanks for telling me the time! Bye!" I say this while getting up and attempting to leave. As I'm about to leave, she grabs my right wrist and yoinks me back.

...Oh no, is this what I get for punching a duck?

"Oomf!" I groan as I open my eyes again and see she pinned my wrists to the ground and says the one thing I was afraid of.

"Do you remember what happened on Friday Y/N?"

...

I'm scared...

"Look I'm sor-" She cuts me off saying "I would normally look past someone spilling food on me, but you Y/N, I can't look past it if you did it."

Oh, I see... well crap

"Is t-that so?" Man am I scared right now. She's average for a girl I think, but due to me being short as heck, she's taller than me. She looks to be around 5'7 and has an average body.

"Yup! Do you know what happens now?" I run, thats what happens now.

I attempt to run but forgot something important, my wrists are still pinned to the ground and she's stronger than me.

Aww damn... I'm dead

She giggles at my attempt to run away and lifts me up? "Here ya go! Sorry for the scare! I just wanted to see how you'd react in a scenario where I implied I was going to hurt you!" Red flag number three.

Its 7:03AM, I head back to school with her trailing behind me. I arrive in my Literature Honors class and we talk about a Shakespearean play concerning Julius Caesar.

The rest of the school day goes by without much happening, during lunch I didn't spill my food and was able to eat school made macaroni, white milk and a small package of carrots. Not very balanced but food is food. I did feel a stare at me throughout some of my classes and during lunch, but decided to ignore it. At least, until I felt a stare while taking the bus home.

As I got off the bus I kept feeling the stare, I turned around and saw that same purple-haired girl again. She's not even trying to hide.

...

I pause and just look at her, we are around 7 feet apart so I thought I was safe. I thought so anyways. Turns out she's pretty fast. She runs in front of me and just stands there, waiting for me to do something. Right now we are like, what, 9 inches apart?

"Uh, hello? What do you want?" I say this while backing up, which didn't do anything because she just scooted forward. "Hey Y/N! I was wondering if I could come over to your house?"

No boundaries I see...

"I'm sorry but you can't come over, I have a lot of work to do, and plus, you're basically a stranger to me. Would you let a stranger into your hou-" "If that stranger was you, yeah!"

Aight I'ma go, these red flags are too heavy to carry.

I decide to end it there and speed walk home. She's still in tow. I arrive at my house, enter and slam the door shut while locking it. I don't fool around.

*slap*

Turns out slamming the door while Mother is having a hangover is a bad idea. "Damn it Y/N! Why'd you slam the door so hard?!" I just stayed quiet not knowing how to respond to Mother who might as well have Bipolar Disorder.

"Go to your room!" Me, still not fooling around, comply. I enter my room and see it's close to the color of dusk outside.

Probably around 4:00 PM...

I let my fantasies run wild for the rest of the day, imagining myself watching a movie with Father, or baking cookies with Mother...

*sob*

I'm scared...

Zzzzzzz...