Day 2, Wednesday: I'm Dumbfounded

I look at Alice and she looks at me.

...

I look in the room ignoring her and find out she's the only one in this club.

Ahh!? Doesn't a club need like one member to become offical? Wait a minute...

"Hey Alice, is there any other members in this club?" I notice a few knives in a wooden block. "Hmm? Oh! There aren't any members yet, I was given permission to have this club open for a week, and if I don't get members by then, it can no longer remain a club! I opened it today hoping to get members and guess what! I only need one!"

Huh...

"Oh, okay goodluck with that." I turn right and take one step. "Y/N, please join my club! If you join I can make you food!"

...Does she know...? I feel like she's implying something...

"Uhh, sur-" I proceed to be swiftly pulled into the classroom that's being used for this club and hear...

*click*

She locked the door... hmm...

"Okay Y/N! Let's make delicious food together!" All I know how to cook is spaghetti and eggs but "Sure I guess."

We spend the next minutes just making food. She didn't really tell me what to make so I looked at the ingredients she brought and...

What are these names...

She appeared to have brought a lot of ingredients. Me, only knowing how to make an egg with what she has, makes an egg.

It's a simple egg, I poured oil on a pan, whisked two eggs in a small bowl while adding a pinch of salt. I pour the egg into the pan, I let it cook until one side is crispy brown and flip. I finish making the egg which looks like a disc, and put it on a plate, which she also brought.

She made spaghetti...

I make Spaghetti with just water, pasta and canned tomato paste

I make Spaghetti with just water, pasta and canned tomato paste. She added vegetables and meat to it...

Oh man that looks amazing... haaaa...

After she finished making it, she comes to me and sees my plain egg. I've never been self conscious about my cooking before but...

Don't look at my egg! Man why does hers have to look so much better than mine... :(

I look away in shame, take my egg and sit down on a seat furthest away from her. She comes up to me, spaghetti in hand and trades my plate for hers. She takes my plate and sits it on top of the desk next to me and sits down.

She tries my egg and doesn't gag.

Looking at the food she made, I thought she would vomit at the taste of something simple... huh

In fact, I see her ripping a piece of my disc egg and stuffing it in her pocket, right in front of me.

So brazen...

I look at the food she made, I take a fork that Alice gave me, and try some. Alice is confirmed wife material.

This is delicious, delicious, deliciou-

"Did you like my spaghetti?!" She ask-, no, yelled that while blushing heavily. Me, being honest, tell her it's the best food I've ever had. "If you want I can make you food everday!" "No than-" She interrupts me, "I insist!" " Alice, that's very kind bu-" "I insist!"

...

The day goes by, I left the club room at 4:02 PM. I arrive to my house an hour before I make my parents something to eat.

I enter the door and hear sobbing coming from the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and see Father lying on the ground appearing to be lifeless, blood pouring out from somewhere, and Mother next to him wailing holding a broken tequila bottle dripping of blood.

...

What...

"911, what's your emergency?"