Day 3, Thursday: I'm Uncomfortable

After explaining to a very, very upset Alice and uncomfortable Jackie that I didn't really mean 'marry me' and meant it as a complement, we head inside the house.

The time is 4:49 PM. Alice and I agree to work on the project at 6:00 PM.

She called me to her room because I lost the competition and owe her a favor.

Oh... I forgot about that, huh...

I knock on her door and don't get a response.

Who calls someone... then ignores them...? Rude...

"Alice, I'm coming in!"

...

I open the door and see its pitch black.

I'm not entering that...

I call out to her, "Alice? You're in there right?" I hear shuffling to the left side of the room. I'm out.

As I'm about to leave, the lights in the room turn on and what I see inside is very uncanny.

There's no Alice, but there's a picture of me sleeping sticking out of the bottom of a closet door. After noticing it, two seconds pass and it's sucked into the closet.

Oh hell nah...

I leave and pretend I didn't hear or see anything and hallucinated Alice calling me earlier.

...

It's 5:30 PM and I've been called downstairs to eat dinner with the family. When I arrive downstairs I see everyones already sat down and waiting for me.

Jeez... now I feel bad...

I take a seat in the only chair not being used, it's at the end of the table, next to Alice. After what I saw in her room and failing to forget what happened, I feel uncomfortable around her more so than before, but after noticing what my family and Mother served, all my worries dissipate...

The only thing in this food that I know is the roast beef, no idea what that other stuff is but I don't care

The only thing in this food that I know is the roast beef, no idea what that other stuff is but I don't care. As I'm ogling the food that was served to me, I notice that it's really quiet, I don't even hear eating.

I look away from the plate and see everyone looking at me. "Well? Looks good right? Jackie is the best cook! She even started teaching your Mother how to cook aswell!" Jackson said that while sticking a fork in his food, which is basically exactly like mine, and taking a bite.

I also decide to stop letting my mouth water and fill it up. I stab one of the slices and shove it in my mouth, the whole thing.

I gag a bit and hear chuckling next to me. After chewing for a minute, I glare at Alice. She looked back at me with an innocent smile.

Tch...

...

We finish dinner at 6:04 PM. Alice and I decide to go to her room for the project. Once I see the door I remember what happened and hesitate with Alice behind me.

"What's wrong Y/N? Go in! Not like I'm going to hurt you or anything! Afterall, we're a family now, no need for that.~"

I snap my head towards her to make sure I heard correctly. She looks at me confused.

Maybe I am hallucinating things... jeez...

I eventually enter the room with her behind me, we get started and nothing of note happens.

...

After going through articles and writing an essay with Alice for about two hours. I decide to leave. I get up and hear Alice say something. "Y/N... you still owe me a favor..." Her voice sounds monotone.

"I do, I forgot sorry. Well what would you like?" She gives me a wobbly grin, "Sleep with me." I look at her for a second. "Alice, please stop jok-" "Sleep with me!"

I notice she's really persistent. I look at the door and try to walk out, I'm too tired for this. She sees this and her faces turns to that of absolute fury. "Y/N! You agreed to the competition. You resigned and accepted the loss. Now you have to do a favor for me. The favor is sleeping with me. Do I make myself clear?"

Huh... so she's not joking... WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY SLE-

I get pulled out of my thoughts by Alice pulling me to her bed and cuffing my wrist to hers.

...

What just happened...

...

The time is 8:47 PM. I'm currently being used as a body pillow by Alice. The position I'm in is really uncomfortable, I want to move but don't want to wake her up.

I decide in the end to just cave and try to sleep.

I'm uncomfortable...

Zzzzzzz...