A Past Dream

In the medieval times... There is a black crocodile in the swamp river, King Arthur came by to guard around. He sees a black crocodile, he pulls out his sword, as the black crocodile is coming towards him. The black crocodile lunges at him.

A 17-year old Caucasian-American tomboy named Alice J. Cowley wakes up from the nightmare, at the library during school.

"Whoa, Alice, are you OK?" said the 16-year old named Ginger Cameron. "Yeah, I had a night about the knight being attacked by a crocodile." said Alice, talking to her best friends Ginger and Polly Rands. "In the past medieval times?" said Polly. "Yeah." said Alice. "Mm, I don't like crocodiles because they are freaking me right out." said Ginger. "Me, either." said Alice as she rubbed her head after sleeping.

"Who's the knight in your dream?" asked Polly. "I think King Arthur." said Alice. "A hero from Camelot?" said Ginger. "Yeah, I gotta go look for a book, I'll be right back." said Alice. "OK." Said Polly and Ginger.

Alice stood up from the chair and went to look for a library book. As she is looking for a book, a mysterious girl walks past her, and Alice turns to look at the girl. The girl has long black hair and light sepia-green eyes, she wears a black dress, black coat, and black high heel boots.

Alice walks back to her friends, she still had a shocking look for her face.

"Guys, who is that girl?" asked Alice. "Who?" said Polly. "The one in the black over there." said Alice as she points at the girl she saw. "Oh, that girl? Her name is Natasha James, she's in my health class and history class. She's the youngest half-sister of Madison, she and her sister had the same father together and were raised by different mothers in different homes. Natasha had a full, younger brother. She lived with Madison because Natasha was being abused by her step father and that her half sister Madison gained a full custody of her and raised her as her sister. Her mother divorces her stepfather after she lost custody of Natasha, she decides to make amends with Natasha, but Natasha is still mad at her mother." said Polly. "Natasha is half-Nigerian from her biological father's side & she's half African-American from her mother's side. She's way curvier than me and she's busty like her half sister." said Ginger. "How old is she?" asked Alice. "She's 18, she might be a little older than us. Why don't you go talk to her, like tell her "How you doing?" You know?" said Polly. "OK, I'll try." said Alice.

Alice sees three girls leaving after having a nice conversation with Natasha, noting that the coast is clear for Alice. Alice walks to go talk to Natasha.

"Um, hi. Are you Natasha James?" asked Alice. "Yes, I am." said Natasha, with Nigerian accent in her soft voice. "I'm Alice Cowley, my friends told me about your personal life. I gotta say that you look beautiful in black today." said Alice. "Thank you, I had to wear black to match today. Some boys are drooling over me because I'm beautiful and curvy, and some of their girlfriends are jealous of me sometimes." said Natasha. "Jealous?" asked Alice. "Yeah, but I told their boyfriends no because they want me to be their lover, baby mama, and/or wifey. I don't date boys who have girlfriends, I rather stay single until I find the right person." said Natasha. "Well, you can talk to me as a right person for you like always having your back, keep in touch with you and stuff. You can tell me anything." said Alice.

"OK, that'll be perfect. You're a good person, you know? I will love to get to know you." said Natasha. "Same here." said Alice. "Alice is a nice name." said Natasha. "Thanks." said Alice. "Here's my number, so you could call me anytime if you want to." said Natasha as she gives Alice her phone number. "Oh, thanks. So, you're half Nigerian, right?" said Alice.

"Yep, my father was born in Nigeria and then he moved to America at the age of 9 along with his family. My half sister's biological mother is an Indian born African American who was born in India." said Natasha. "Oh, wow. It's nice to meet you, Natasha." said Alice. "It's nice to meet you too, Alice." said Natasha.

Alice leaves to go back with her friends.

"I got her phone number." said Alice. "You did?" said Ginger. "Yeah, she gave it to me." said Alice. "Oh snap, that's good to hear. See, it wasn't so hard to talk to her." said Polly. "I know." said Alice. "OK, students, let's go head back to class." said the literature teacher named Mrs. Lavender.

Alice and her friends leave the library along with their class and teacher.