Catching A Fish

Alice & Natasha were fishing while their friends are preparing for dinner.

"This lake is nice, do you think that going fishing is OK?" Said Natasha. "Yeah, it's OK to fish because I started fishing since I was 7 years old." said Alice. "Oh, I never fish before in my life but now I do." said Natasha. "Ha, yeah, fishing is fun." said Alice. "Glad you're feeling OK." Said Natasha. "Me, too." said Alice.

Alice playfully throws lake water at Natasha, they both laughed, Natasha throws water at Alice back, and they started to play water fight. Natasha trips and falls on top of Alice. They continued laughing until they stopped when they looked at each other.

"You alright?" said Alice. "Yeah... Did I make you nervous?" said Natasha. "A little nervous, are you?" said Alice. "Yeah." said Natasha.

"Hey guys, are y'all OK over the-... Oh my!" said Cody, coming by to check on Alice and Natasha and finds them laying on the ground.

"Cody, this is not what you think it is." said Alice. "Sorry, I just come to check on you two. Well, I'll leave you guys alone." said Cody. "OK, that was awkward." said Alice as she and Natasha stood up.

Natasha's fishing rod starts to move when the fish is caught.

"Hey, I think my fishing rod caught something." said Natasha. "Oh snap, reel it in." said Alice.

Natasha reels the fishing rod as fast as she can and then she caught a large trout.

"I got one." said Natasha, shocked and amazed. "You got it, Natasha, yay!" said Alice, cheered and then hugged Natasha. "Let's go back to the others and then they'll cook the fish." said Alice.

Alice and Natasha went back to give the fish to Cody, so that he can cook it.