Chatper 1

Two teenagers were sitting next to each other in Katagiri Junior High School. One of them was a young, handsome man with black hair that parted in the middle and deep, blood-red lazy eyes. He was sitting at the back of the class closest to the window. The other one was sitting next to the said guy with black hair that is styled in a bowl cut with two strands sticking up from the back of his head and blue eyes. That was Uesugi Fuutarou and the individual sitting by the window was Handa Seishuu. Cousins whose parents are siblings. Despite Seishuu being older, his mother is younger than Fuutarou's father, who is the elder brother of Handa's mother.

The two were just sitting down as they were hearing their homeroom teacher talk regarding their future plans assignment.

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future," the teacher said. "I'll pass out handouts of your future plans now, but..."

He swipes up a pile of papers containing all the future plans of the children in the room, then proceeds to chuck the pile of papers at the chalkboard behind him and gleefully exclaims, "You're all pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?"

With this, the entire class, save for several kids, started flexing their Quirks and causing a ruckus. Meanwhile, Seishuu and Fuutarou started to play games with each other on their phones, ignoring the commotion in the class.

The teacher continued. "Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks, but using your powers at school is against the rules."

The teacher started to look down the list and noticed that two people applied for UA. Two names that were very familiar to him.

"Oh, looks like Handa and Uesugi are applying for UA," the teacher said. All the students looked to the two who were playing games on their phones. They stopped what they were doing and looked to see the other classmates who were giving a big stare at them. They knew that this was going to be a bothersome day.

———

After the whole class was bombarding them with questions, the two were walking out of school and going to their house that their grandfather allowed them to live in.

Seishuu and Fuutarou walking together, Fuutarou had his hands behind his head and Seishuu had his hand in his pockets. "Ne, Seishuu," Fuutarou sparked up.

"Mmm," Seishuu hummed while looking forward.

"When was the last one we trained?" Fuutarou asked, "Ji-chan was very adamant about us training so we could get into UA."

Seishuu looked at Fuutarou, "It's been a while..." Seishuu realized that they haven't trained for four yeards and their power has weakened a bit. "Tch," Seishuu clicked his tongue as they were walking, "we should ask Jii-chan to us again like the old times."

Fuutarou had his hand under his chin, thinking in thought before he said, "Maybe you're right. We should ask Jii-chan to train us after we eat out."

"Yep..." Seishuu said.

The two were walking down the urban streets of Musutafu and entered the Mall to eat one of the restaurants that give student discounts. It was a sushi restaurant that was popular among the Junior High and High School students. They decided to eat a surplus amount of sashimi and nigiri which led to the check being a huge one.

After they were done eating their sushi, they were walking down the streets. They stopped in the middle of the walking platform to keep talking and two people bumped them from behind.

"Ow..."

Seishuu and Fuutarou looked behind and down to see there were two girls who fell on their butts. One of them was a beautiful girl black hair that met at her waist and red eyes that were brighter than Seishuu's deep, dark, blood-red eyes while the second beauty had blond hair that reached her chest and hazel eyes.