Chapter 3

It was the day after the first day and the students were in English class. The class was boring despite Seishuu looking like he was paying attention. Fuutarou on the other hand was trying a bit too hard. The class that Seishuu was really looking forward to was Hero Basic Training and when it started, there was a voice that said, "I AM..." All Might came in majestically, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

While the other students were amazed at seeing All Might in his Silver Age costume, Seishuu had a bewildered look on his face and thought, 'That's not how a normal person comes through the door, that's how YOU come through the door.'

Mayumi who was sitting next to him was whispering to him, "Handa-kun look, look."

"I know..." Seishuu said as he looked at All Might in a weird way. To him, All Might was trying way too hard.

All Might was at the teacher's podium as he said, "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" He started to get in a pose as he said, "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today..." he showed out a card that said, "Battle" as he said, "Combat training!"

As Seishuu heard that, his interest was at a pique. "And to go with that are these!" All Might said, while pointing to a wall. It showed cases of numbers based on each student's roll call number. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started, "All Might said. Everyone started to cheer as All Might gave out the last instruction saying, " After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes sir!"

———

(Play Viva Namida OP from Space Dandy)

First 8 Seconds - The Title card 'My Hero Academia' and then a compilation of Fuutarou and Seishuu with their family.

Doko kara kita ka nante, Wakaranai hodo no hibi de, Kono tokoro koi no shuukan, Wasureta hisashiburi da ne, Everbody C'mon - Seishuu and Fuutarou walking to UA High.

Warera ni totte jinsei wa, waga mi wo gofun hansei shite, Chou gouin na kimi jueru hazuseba, Sabishige no sono bibou - A still of Mayumi and Rio are in front with all of Class 1-A behind them.

Tama ni wa abare na SHALALA to namida kobashite, Nagareru hoshimite tanjun da mina onaji ningen da - A slideshow of the villains and Nomus and at the last moment Yujirou is shown with his signature evil smile.

VIVA NAMIDA kobore ochite yukeba ii jan, Muda janai, Tomaranai ima no kimi ga suki, NAMIDA NAMIDA sou nanda - All the class 1-A students engaged in combat and at the last few moments, Fuutarou and Seishuu were charging up their energy like super saiyans.

Sono namida boku ni yudanete kurenai ka, Nana koro bi yaoki, Tomo ni yuku! mata saikou tte kikasete, NAMIDA NAMIDA zai jian - After charging their energy, they engage in combat against Yujirou who holds his own with ease.

Last 8 seconds - Shows the teachers and the last few moments it shows Class 1-A in their hero outfits with Seishuu and Fuutarou in front taking charge and charging up their energy.

———

After everyone was all changed, they walked out onto Ground Beta, where All Might stood waiting. Seishuu lurked in the back, while Bakugou took the lead.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... you are heroes!"

All Might surveyed the large group of children in front of him. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"