Chapter 2

The morning arose, Seishuu and Fuutarou exited their house.

"We're off..." Seishuu said.

"Take care," Emi said to her son and nephew. Isanari and Raiha stood by her and waved at the two as they started to charge their energy and flew off. Their grandfather looked towards them with a straight face and turned away while walking off. "Good luck you two," Seimei said to himself as he walked off.

Meanwhile away from the household there was a man looking at the bursts of energy flying away. He was an extremely well-built man who was standing at 6'3'' and was extremely toned. He also had red wavy hair, thick eyebrows, and deep blood-red eyes. He had a deep evil smile as he said, "So old man, you have finally let them become heroes. Looks like I have to test them myself." After that he disappeared in a blur and was nowhere to be seen.

———

As the two landed at UA's gate they were taking a deep breath, taking in that they were both going to go to the top school. They took a deep breath as they were starting to go, but as they were coming in, they heard two feminine voices calling for them.

They looked to the side and saw Mayumi and Rio.

"It's you two," Seishuu said in a bland tone. Mayumi pouted as she approached Seishuu, "Why must you be so hostile to us, Ha-un-da-kun~" she bent down, but leaned towards Seishuu's face as he kept an unfazed expression. "We're friends aren't we?" Mayumi asked.

"Not if you keep this up," Seishuu said as he started to walk inside the campus. Rio, Mayumi, and Fuutarou followed Seishuu as they were entering the campus. As they pulled up on the school, they saw Midoriya standing at the entrance, shaking.

"Heeey, Midoriya! Glad to see you got in! That's pretty cool, bro. Congratulations." Mayumi said as she patted Midoriya on the back. This made Midoriya jolt and looked to see Rio and Mayumi first.

"Saegusa-san, Amakusa-san!" Midoriya said. He looked behind the two and saw two familiar faces from the sludge villain, "It's you two from the sludge villain incident.

"Handa Seishuu," Seishuu said, "nice to meet you."

"Uesugi Fuutarou," Fuutarou said, "Seishuu's cousin."

"Nice to meet you guys," Midoriya said, bowing to them, "Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you, Handa-kun, Uesugi-kun."

"No need to bow," Seishuu said, "besides class is about to start, so we should probably get there soon."

———

As they approached class 1-A, they came across a tall door, as if it were built for giraffes.

"The door is huge!" Midoriya pointed out. "Is it for accessibility?"

Seishuu shrugged, "Most likely. Quirks are really diverse, you know. Maybe someone has really long limbs or something. Whatever the case, we're here! Let's go."

Seishuu was first to open the door to find a navy blue haired kid with glasses and a familiar ash blonde who he knew as Bakugou, having a small quarrel.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" Glasses kid screamed.

"Huh?" Bakugou retorted with a smug smile.

"Don't you think it's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Hell no! What junior high did you go to, you side character?!" Bakugou's insults which Seishuu found very interesting.

The glasses guy laid his left hand over his chest and karate chopped the air with his right. He explained, "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya!"