CHAPTER 1: THE END OF YEAR 7

Julia Patterson was a 17 Year Old Girl and student at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she is in the Gryffindor House and is best friends with the Golden Trio, but she had one Secret and that secret was throughout the years she has been dating the one and only Draco Malfoy.

It was now the end of their seventh year and Julia finally thought it was time to tell her friends about her secret relationship she had with Draco once she finds him.

I was just on my way to the train with Harry, Ron and Hermione, when we got on and found a compartment to ourselves and hoped in, I really wanted to find Draco first, but I guess I will have to tell them by myself sometime, but I decided to just tell them now.

Julia: Hey guys, can I tell you something?

Harry: Sure Julia, You can tell us anything.

Ron: It's Ok Julia, You can tell us.

Hermione: yeah, we won't be mad, what is it?

Julia: Well, um, Draco and I are dating

Harry/Ron: What, No

Hermione: That's Lovely Julia, For How Long?

Ron: Why are you ok with this?

Harry: Yeah, he's my arch nemesis.

Hermione: Julia can date and fall in love with whoever she wants to, and love is love, you can't control it.

Julia: Thanks Hermione And I've been dating him since Year 5.

Ron: So, you were the one that ratted us out our Dumbledore Army Sessions in Year 5

Julia: No, I did not

Harry: Did you know he was a death eater in Year 6 and was tasked to kill Dumbledore?

Julia: Well Yes, I Knew he was a death eater, but I talked him out of killing Dumbledore.

Harry: Then, why didn't you tell us in Year 6.

Hermione: Guys stop questioning Julia, it's fine, she's happy, just be happy for her.

Just then they had arrived back at the station in London and were about to leave when Draco walked past them and whispered to Julia to meet him outside because he has a surprise announcement to make to her which got her excited.

Hermione: So, are you guys happy for her?

Harry/Ron: Yeah, alright, we are.

Julia: Good cause I love him, and I wonder what the surprise is.

So, they got off the train and went over to Draco.

Julia: So, Draco, what's the surprise announcement?

Draco: Well, since my family is ok with our relationship that we have had since 5th Year, I asked them if they could make a date and they have, my mum has talked to your mum and they choose a dress for you and It's on this weekend, We had planned ahead since I knew what your answer would be already, so

Julia: Draco, What are you saying?

Draco: Julia, since we have been going steady in our relationship since 5th Year and nothing has kept us apart, will you marry me this Saturday and be my Wife?

Harry/Ron: What, Seriously

Hermione: Guys, shut it.

Draco: Julia, please say something.

Julia: Yes Draco, I will marry you this Saturday.

Harry: Wait isn't that.

Ron: Tomorrow

Hermione: Oh, my Goodness, Yes, come on Julia, let's get to your house, we have so much to do.

Julia: Yes let's, I've got so much to do.

Draco: Don't worry Julia, my mum sent your mum the dress and everything is organised, you just have to turn up at my house tomorrow at 11:00 tomorrow then we'll get married.

Julia: Awesome and Yay, Hermione do you want to stay the night so you can help me get ready in the morning?

Hermione: Of course, come on.

So, Hermione dragged Julia away before she could kiss Draco goodbye and yelled out a bye to Harry and Ron, then they headed towards Julia's parents and then left to have a fun Girls Night before Julia becomes Julia Malfoy.