CHAPTER 2: GIRLS NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING

Once they got to Julia's Place, they have dinner, then they say goodnight to her parents and headed to her room.

Hermione: Julia, why didn't you tell me in 5th year about You and Draco, I would have been ok with it and we're best friends.

Julia: I know, it's just I thought you would not be happy about it and kick me out of the group.

Hermione: Julia, we would have never done that, we are friends.

Julia: Thanks Hermione, I just wish Harry and Ron would understand that I really want to be with Draco and become Julia Malfoy.

Hermione: Don't worry Julia, they will.

Julia: Thanks

Hermione: So, you looking forward to tomorrow?

Julia: Definitely, I can't believe he managed to set this up, even though we had a war on

Hermione: well Draco is pretty good at keeping secrets.

Julia: Hermione

Hermione: Well, come on he was a death eater.

Julia: I Know, but can we forget about that please, that was in the past.

Hermione: Ok

Julia: Thank you, I Can't wait till tomorrow, but I wonder what my dress will look like?

Hermione: Probably Red and Green, I can't believe their going to merge those two colours together.

Julia: Yeah

Hermione: Hey Julia, after your married, do you think you would want any kids?

Julia: Definitely, but I wonder what house they would be in because Draco was in Slytherin and I was in Gryffindor.

Hermione: Yeah, probably, it won't be hard to know for Ron and me though because we were both in Gryffindor.

Julia: Yeah, by the way, how is it going with Ron? I've been so focused on my relationship with Draco I totally forgot about you a Ron.

Hermione: That's Alright, I understand, love can do crazy things, but we are going great, but our wedding isn't until next month, so your very lucky.

Julia: Thanks Hermione

Hermione: Your Welcome

Julia: Gosh, look at the time, I've got a wedding tomorrow, got to go and get some sleep.

Hermione: Yes, you need your beauty sleep, night Julia.

Julia: Night Hermione

So, we hoped into bed and I dreamed of the fun and exciting wedding I'll be having tomorrow and seeing what my future husband will be wearing and what our first dance will be like.