CHAPTER 3: THE DAY OF THE WEDDING

It was now the day of the wedding and Hermione and I have gotten up because It was 10:00 and we had only an hour until the wedding started, to get to the manor and get me into the wedding dress.

Hermione: Come on Julia, we have so much to do and so little time.

Julia: Alright Hermione, could you get me my dress, mum told me it was in my wardrobe.

Hermione: Got it and Wow, I Love the red top with the green skirt.

Julia: It's Beautiful

Hermione: Well, put it on

Julia: Ok

So, I put on the dress and it felt amazing, then Hermione di my make-up and we headed off to Malfoy Manor.

Once we got there Hermione helped me out of the car and we headed inside the manor to the Drawing Room where they heard music.

Julia: Oh, Hermione I'm so scared.

Hermione: Don't worry Julia, you will be great, come on.

Julia: Ok, Thanks Hermione

Hermione: Your Welcome, now come on, we're here.

So, Hermione grabbed the bouquet of flowers and lead me down the isle to my future husband Draco, I was so scared but so excited at the same time.

The Celebrant: Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take Julia Christal Patterson to be your Lawfully Wedded Wife?

Draco: I Do Indeed

The Celebrant: Do you Julia Christal Patterson take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your Lawfully wedded Husband?

Julia: I absolutely Definitely Do

The Celebrant: I now pronounce you Husband and Wife; you may kiss the bride.

So, Draco bent down and gave me a short but loving kiss and we then walked down to the Ballroom to celebrate.

Hermione: Congratulations Julia, I'm so happy for you.

Julia: Thanks so much Hermione

Hermione: Congratulations too Draco

Draco: Thanks Hermione and I'm sorry about how I treated you, It was my families doing, not mine

Hermione: No worries Draco, that's all in the past

Harry: Congratulations Julia, sorry about reacting so badly, it was just a shock, but I'm happy for you.

Julia: Thanks Harry and no worries, I know you and Draco had a hard time at school together, so don't worry about it.

Harry: Thanks Julia, and Draco so sorry about those past years I didn't realise your family put you through so much.

Draco: That's Alright Harry, I don't like my father that much cause of what he put me through, so I talk to only my mother a lot now but now since Julia and I are married now I can move in with her family until we find a house to live in

Harry: I'm sorry to hear that Draco, but congratulations on the wedding.

Draco: Thanks Harry

Ron: Congratulations too Julia and Draco, I'm happy for you both.

Julia/Draco: Thanks Ron

Draco: and Ron I'm sorry I made fun of your family, like I said it was all my fathers bringing up making me do those things, so I'm sorry.

Ron: No worries Draco, I understand

Draco: Well, Honey, we better be off to have some time alone.

Julia: ok, bye guys

Harry/Hermione/Ron: Bye

So, I followed Draco out to the limo, and we headed off to my house to start a new life together and to plan what our life will be like afterwards but to celebrate the time we had now.