Confession. (Entry 3 / Part 2)

Holy fucking shit Penny. V SAID HE LIKES ME TOO HOLY SHIT. I can't breathe.

Holy crap for the first time ever him and I like each other at the same time and admitted it willingly.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS PANICKING LIKE AN HOUR AGO. bitch-

Penny, do you understand that this is the most exciting news my love life has ever seen, the fact that my wish came true even if I didn't see the comet, that all my effort and hardship is paying off. I have no clue what will happen next but I really really hope he's ready to commit. I don't need anything sappy but I do want to never doubt that he could like someone else! Omg, I can actually drag him places and he can't stop me. MUAHAHAHA.

V I don't even know how I'm gonna confess that he and Volfi are the same person.

Funny story I think I forgot to mention, we were hanging out on Monday at the complex park and he saw my lock screen and was like,

"Who's he? Is that the new guy you're simping over?"

"No idiot-"

"Is he from Miraculous or whatever?"

"No, I made that-"

"OMG your simping over a character you made? What a loser-"

"SHUT UP"

"He's so ugly-"

*continues to insult Volfi*

So the thing is, as I said before- Volfi and V are the same person. Never in my entire life did I expect something so ironic to happen.

But back to the main point-

FUCK YOU EB YOU WERE WRONG AND JEALOUS AND YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW.

All you ever did was put me down over and over and pulled me up when it was convenient or beneficial. THAT is why you don't deserve to know. You will only tear down what I have put so much effort into keeping. V is the only one who has ever bothered to know me of my friends (excluding like A the og bestie, RP, MQ and others ofc but you know what I mean). More specifically, YOU brought this onto yourself,

if you treat the shit like shit your gonna be in deep shit.

- Me BITCH I CAME UP WITH THAT

DAMN, I am on a roll tonight. It's 12:38 a.m btw and V and I started talking at 11 p.m

Penny this is the happiest feeling, I feel like I'm riding a cloud of pure joy. I know that I am the one V likes, he chose me over any other girl on the planet. He said he liked me like 7/10 but I'm almost positive he's lying, especially if he was so butthurt when I said he wasn't my best friend; which I only said because I didn't want him to think that- yeah I don't know I just have a horrible self-sabotaging issue.

Thank you Penny for listening, RP was asleep so I'm glad I know I can talk to you anytime.

Goodnight Penny, sweet dreams!

:)