Nets vs Pacers: Thursday April 29th

((This story is just reimaginations of 711 moments))

**

"Hey," Irving greeted, a fond smile on his face as he hopped on the spot beside his teammate, Kevin Durant

"Hey Ky," Kevin greeted, crunching the water bottle in his hands, "What you think 'bout the game so far?"

Kyrie smirked, "I mean, I could do better you know..." Kevin shook his head, "Man, shut yo 12 point fasting ass up."
Kyrie shifted closer, putting a hand on KD's knee on instinct, "You're doing great K."

Kevin cupped Kyrie's jaw, "I'd be doing better if you were out there with me."

Kyrie felt his stomach turn with heat and his ears warm up. The big white grin written on KD's features was something that was overall rare, but as of recently: frequent.

It's funny because after just an elongated friendship and relationship, you would think the butterflies in Kyrie's stomach would cease, but it never seemed to.

It wasn't that he was nervous, in fact, his father aside, Kevin was the most comfortable to hang around, but something inside Kyrie always fluttered when Durant was around.

He was happy, more happy than he's ever been. And based off of the sparkle in Kevin's eyes and the saturation of smiles he's been omitting, Kyrie likes to assume Kevin has been happy too.

It's ironic because in all the time in their NBA careers, this is some of the most potent hate the two have ever received alongside James... But they have never been happier.

Kyrie's stomach growled, well- he can't speak for his stomach when it comes to happiness, "Man," Kyrie muttered looking down and patting his stomach.

He glanced back up at Kevin who was already eyes glued on him, "I can't wait to have some of Mama Durant's Vegan Pasta."

Durant rolls his eyes, "She treats you like you're her favorite kid, you know that? Every time you come over she makes vegan food just for you."

"Aye love birds, the cameras are back on!"

Kyrie jolted and slid off to the side, KD couldn't help but laugh before he turned away and clenched his dry throat with some water, trying to act as casual as possible.

That's when Kyrie got up, patted KD's leg as a silent, talk later, and thanked Chiozza for the warning.