NYvsNY

KD chuckled and shook his head. Kyrie who was lying down on his lap, scrolling through posts he was tagged in on instagram perked up, now curious.

"What's up K?"

Kevin smirked down at him lowering his phone and using his free hand to curl his fingers through Kyrie's growing fro, "Why you wanna know?"

"I wanna know everything about you," Kyrie responded, whole heartedly.

"Yeah you've made that pretty evident over the past few years," Kevin snorted and went back to scrolling, this time carding his hand through Kyrie's hair.

"Well?" Kyrie asked.

"Ah it's nothing, it's just that we're playing the Knicks today."

"Hey, that's not a team to laugh at K, you know, RJ is a very strong Daredevil and I take pride in all Duke gra—"

"No that's not what I mean idiot," Kevin half-laughed, "It just reminds me of our first collab. NYvsNY."

"Ohhh shoot! That feels so long ago!" Kyrie exasperated as he sat up, nearly banging his head against KD's

"So much shit happened since then," Kevin nodded, in thought.

"I remember you were freaking out about these tweets talkin bout how gay we looked asking if we were that obvious," Kevin reflected with a grin, "And I told you that it'll never be as bad as Kehlani almost outing you cause she said she's really into Queer men and-"

"Ah K don't even remind me of those times," Kyrie huffed.

"But you were still freaked out and I just kissed you to shut you up."

Kyrie couldn't hold back the smile, "Psh, but you love it when I talk a lot."

"Depending on how I'm feeling I love kissing you more than that sometimes," Kevin shrugged.