chapter three - my birthday surprise

"Now do you want help finishing up here?" she asked looking down at my skirt. I hiccuped and almost coughed out my own heart. What did she just ask?

"What?"

"I'm sure you got it down by yourself but I could help you if you want," She smiled leaning closer.

What?! I was not gay! I didn't like... like-like her, like that. I nodded.

She smiled and gracefully lifted her hands to my skirt and pulled it down. I kinda suddenly remembered I was horny and my body reacted suddenly by nearly having a seizure. I was breathing like crazy and looking around panicked as she gently pulled down my panties.

"Just breath," she demonstrated by taking a deep breath and I followed her trying my hardest to calm down, "very well done."

She smiled at me leaned closer, slower-moving her head towards my exposed area. 

I closed my eyes and took another deep breath. I was arching my back backward against the back of the chair preparing myself for her touch.

She breathed in my liquids and breathed out with her warm breath. I bolted upwards at the ward sensations and yelped as I jammed myself into her mouth, arching forward and grabbing onto her head. 

"Ahhhh!! Ahhh!," A sudden rush of warm tingling swept over my body. And I screamed out in panic. I could feel her rough tongue gently push itself deep deep inside of me. I threw my legs over her back and leaned down back on the chair, my blacktail wrapping around her hand. 

We kept still for a few seconds as she waited for me to adjust so I wouldn't pass the fuck out. I was vibrating so hard I thought I was gonna explode and it felt like warm liquid tree roots had grown everywhere in me from my sheath.

I would breathe in and let out another scream. 

My teacher started to gently move around her tongue and borrow it deeper into me and I bit down letting out little rodent grunts, clenching my jaw. It felt like tiny unicorns were stampeding through my veins. It was an awesome feeling. 

I felt something building up in me like I was about to spray out sunshine. I could feel my body tighten around her like a trap and my legs pull as hard as they could. It was so overwhelming I started to cry a little again and I let out an "ohmygod" as I threw my head back again and unloaded myself into my teacher's open mouth.

I lay there, half off the chair, completely traumatized and shaking like a fucking leaf, breathing in and out and in and out and in and out. My teacher pulled her head back out and swallowed, smiling.

"Thatta' girl," she licked her lips and wiped her face. I nodded, staring at her. Holy shit, what just happened? What the fuck just happened?! 

I wasn't gay but that was the most incredible experience I ever had in my life. Well, I guess that meant I was gay. Why did my catholic school teacher do it? I continued to stare at her until she came closer again and licked up the mess I made. 

"Happy birthday," she said, kneeling upright and helping me sit straight. But I mean apparently not too straight because I was fucking gay. Holy shit. Why was I shocked about that though; my catholic teacher was also gay, and she was my teacher. 

"What-what- about god?" I finally said something. She giggled, looking down at me lovingly. She taught us about how God created the different dogs and how he made the flood happen and stuff, did she not believe that?

"You are god my dearling," she smiled, reaching down and pulling up my skirt and panties for me, "and as far as the bible, that's just a bunch of neat poetry. It's not what I have in front of me right now."

Holy shit I just remembered I thought she was married. I almost asked but I stopped myself. I was still breathing hard, it was very hard for me to process what just happened and I still think I am.

She messed around with some more papers and I sat there mesmerized by her. Oh my god, I loved her. Holy shit I was in love. God damn, I was straight as a circle and was in love with my teacher. She was so fucking pretty and nice looking as she hummed a tune, stacking up some books into a cardboard box.

"I love you," I said out of the blue like an idiot. I turned the other way towards the door and could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. She walked over to me and held my hand, kneeling down again.

"I love you too," she took her other hand and held my chin, nudging it in the direction of her face. We locked eyes for a few seconds and she came closer breathing over my mouth. It smelled like blueberries. Heh, blueberry breath. 

She pressed her lips against mine and we closed our eyes for a few seconds. I had just came but I could have totally done it again. We were interrupted by a knock on the door and she pulled back, leaving me with my mouth open and my eyes wide.

She walked up and unlocked the door.

"Mrs. Lewis, " a kid from my class asked, "did you grade my essay yet?"

"Yep, come in," Zoe let the boy inside and walked back to the desk. The little scruffy brown-haired kid with broken glasses stared at me for a few seconds until I realized I still had on that mesmerizing expression with drool dripping from my mouth. I jerked my head away and wiped my face as Zoe giggled to herself.

"it's right here, you got an A+ Danny, " Zoe handed him his graded essay with a smile.

"Epic,"  Danny's victorious smile showed his braces, "thanks, Mrs. Lewis!"

He raced out of the door holding his paper. He was one of the lucky kids who went to this school but still got to go home to a family at the end of the day.

"You know Danny's smart," Zoe started, "I could give him a hundred equations and he'd solve every one."

"Yeah," Danny was so much smarter than me.

"But he's not smarter than you, " Zoe said, turning back to her desk from watching him leave the room and pointing to a painting on the wall "if I asked him to tell me what this painting made him feel, he would be stumped. That's the difference between a smart fella and a genius."

I hiccuped and smiled again. She was so nice.

"Now why don't you go and get ready for class," Zoe said while working, "after school, you can ask the orphanage maiden if she'll let you tag along to the lab with me."

I nodded and stood up, taking two steps before falling over from being so scrambled up. I stood up and balanced as Zoe giggled to herself and I walked out with my second try.

I was walking through the hallway with, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. Racing through my head. I wanted to rip off my uniform and scream that I just got head from my awesome science teacher and it was fucking awesome. But I held myself back.

I was in love, and the warm rosy feeling had completely hypnotized me.