[Pool]<Kazukomadam+NSFW>

Honestly at this point I'm not embarrassed anymore to write smut, so here lol

Kazuichi sat by the pool, looking into the water, the moonlight shined on his face as he thought about the day before. Another murder, and another trial, plus, his friend fuyuhiko got hurt in pekos execution. He sighed and kicked the water around.
He shut his eyes and thought about yesterday.
He didn't even notice he was zoning out until Gundham Tanaka lightly pat his shoulder, which he jumped and slightly screamed as a response.
"AH- wh-what the hell dude?!"
"I apologize if I scared you. The lucky one and I just noticed you were sitting out here alone, so we decided to sit here with you."
'The lucky one'? Does he mean nagito?
Kazuichi looked to the other side of him and sure enough, Komaeda was sitting next to him smiling at him.
"Jesus, you two are quiet."
Nagito tilts his head a bit. "Quiet? We said your name like 5 times! You wouldn't notice us!"
Gundham simply nodded, agreeing with him.
"Eh? Really? Well, sorry I guess."
"Kazuichi, I understand it's difficult at the moment, but it will be alright! You have two godly protectors here for you!" Gundham said as he smirked a bit and did a strange pose.
"You're weird, man." Kazuichi chuckles and reaches into the water, and splashes him.
"Agh-! You fool! Now I'll be forced to change!"
"Eh? No you won't." Kazuichi giggled a bit.
"Hm? Souda what do you mean?" Nagito asked quietly and lightly held his shoulder. "We can just swim in the pool and worry later!" Kazuichi smiled a bit.
"Won't that..Bear like creature..get angry at us for being out past curfew?" Gundham asked. "No, probably not!"
"Probably?!-" Nagito got cut off by Kazuichi throwing himself into the water. Gundham panicked a bit and threw his scarf and jacket off, jumping in after him
"EH??" Nagito stared at them both in the water for a second until they popped their heads out of the water.
"YOU IMBECILE!" "You're the one who dove in after me!" Kazuichi rolled his eyes.
"Nagito c'mon!"
Nagito shook his head. "You're so dumb!" He sighed and crossed his arms.
Kazuichi thought for a minute, and smirked.
He lightly gripped each side of Nagito's jacket and smiled before pulling him into the water.
"AAH-!"
Kazuichi giggled.
"KAZUICHI-" Nagito was about to scold him but kazuichi cut him off.
"Shushh, just worry about it later!"
Kazuichi smiled and started splashing both of them.
"This is ridiculous." Gundham rolled his eyes and grabbed Kazuichi's shoulders.
"The hell are you doi-"
Gundham quickly cut him off by shoving him in the water, holding him there.
"Gundham you're gonna drown him!"
"That's the plan."
Gundham giggled and pulled him back up.
"J-jESUS-"
"You had that coming, fiend."
"You're so fuckin stupid-"
Nagito sighed and got out of the water, and sat on the edge of the pool. "My clothes are going to be a nightmare to dry.." Nagito sighed again and smiled a bit. "Deal with it homo!" Kazuichi smiled at him and stuck his tongue out.
"Quit making such faces!" Gundham pinched Kazuichi's cheek. "Ow! Ok ok!" Kazuichi slapped his hand away and shook his head.
"I'm goin' back to my cottage, y'all are so boring!" Kazuichi got out of the water and walked back to his cottage.
"Hm, what was that all about?" Gundham asked, smiling a bit.
"Lets see
You tried to drown him
Insulted him many times
And pinched his cheek
I wonder gundham-" Nagito sighed and bapped him.
"Ow! I did not do anything! He is being a brat!" Gundham rolled his eyes.
"You apologize to him!" Nagito frowned and looked at him angrily.
"Fine, fine." Gundham got out of the water and shook his head to dry his hair a bit.
"Will you be accompanying me?" He looked down at Nagito and slightly tilted his head.
"I'll just meet you there, I'd like to stay here for a bit."
Nagito smiled at him.
Gundham nodded and started walking to Kazuichi's cottage. Once he got there, he knocked.
"H-hold on!" Kazuichi yelled from inside.
"Wha-gh, he's being ridiculous.." Gundham mumbled to himself. He decided he'd just walk in, which he did.
Once he looked up, he saw Kazuichi in nothing but a towel, which he immediately covered his face with his hand.
"OH DEAR- IM SO SORRY-"
"The hell are you doing?!"
"I APOLOGIZE GENUINELY-" Gundham immediately shut the door and stood there for a second, and then banged his head on the door.
"Dear lord please forgive my sin-"