Evening with Kushida ft. Greenhats (R-18)

From the rating, you might want to dip out now if you're not cool with seeing anything inappropriate. Best you be on your way random innocent person.

____________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

Right now, I'm at Kushida's room again. I didn't come here for any particular reason, but I've brought some very questionable things that I borrowed from Hoshinomiya-sensei, and I brought them here with me at Kushida's request.

Right now, Kushida was taking a shower, and I'm currently on her bed while fiddling with my phone. While I was lazing around, I decided to look into the bag that I brought with me. Hoshinomiya-sensei quickly handed them off to me when we were alone at the school, so I was wondering what was inside them. Upon looking though, I was surprised to see very strange things.

A collar, blindfolds, phallic looking objects, a flog?, and a few other toys that shouldn't be in possession of a student like me.

"Kiyotaka, did you bring them with you?"

"I did, but why would you have me bring these things, and how did you know that Hoshinomiya-sensei is in possession of these?"

"You're asking very boring questions, so I won't answer them"

"Fine then, but what do you want me to do with these?" I already had an idea in mind, because it should be very clear as to what these toys are used for. I decided to ask anyways to hear her really say it.

"You don't have to ask, I'm sure you already know what it's for"

"But I want to hear it straight from my girlfriend's mouth. So tell me, what do you want me to do with these?"

"T-that's, er-for our little, session" Although Kushida had answered me, her voice trailed off at the end.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get it"

"Eh, it's...Ah, dammit, stop teasing me!" As Kushida said that, she threw some random clothing at me.

"Gee, how annoying. I'd really like if you'd stop doing that, so I'll change now, please leave the room for a moment"

"Do I have to though, we're already dating aren't we? Besides, it'll help you get in the mood if I'm watching"

"E-eh, t-that's...not true" She averted her eyes and looked a little red after saying that.

"So, you gonna change or not?"

"F-fine, look all you want you pervert!"

"But aren't you the pervert here, for making me bring these toys, and for inviting me to do what's coming next"

In response to that, she takes her towel off, rolls it up, and throws it very hard to me face. I didn't bother dodging or blocking since that would have just made her more frustrated, and I was admiring her boldness and the view, so I decided to take her retribution.

"Hmph, pervert" She said this time with her face now bright red without her towel, and as she changes, I decided to interrupt.