Reunion (Happy Mother's Day)

Ayanokouji POV

Today, I had been called off to the faculty room by Chairman Sakayanagi. It seemed to be urgent by the tone of his voice, but it was a bit off, as if someone were already there. The sudden call in the middle of an exam made me hesitate to get up and leave, but Chabashira-sensei gave the go signal that it really was urgent. My classmates were a bit curious and turned to me momentarily before getting scolded by the Chabashira-sensei to keep their eyes on their desks.

Looks like she doesn't know what this is about, she looks concerned.

I started walking off to faculty room, to which I received a folder with some unusual documents in it, but I didn't bother to read them yet since I was in a hurry to head over to Chairman Sakayanagi.

As I arrived at the door to his office, I enter the room only to be struck at the side by an incoming fist. I didn't realize it fast enough, so the block to take the punch wasn't blunted enough to reduce the damage and grazed my cheek. Had I been any slower, and that punch could have connected to deal a critical blow. Whoever threw that punch was strong, and very quick as well.

I quickly surveyed the room and jumped backwards to avoid further contact. Getting a good look at it now, the man who threw the punch is huge, he also seemed to be holding back since he didn't even take a stance to throw such a heavy punch. Amazing. I turn to Chairman Sakayanagi, who was sitting with a woman and seemed to be unfazed at seeing me getting attacked. The woman as well, she looked...oddly familiar?

I turn my attention back to the man in front of me, who seemed to relax back into a position to guard the door. It looks like he won't fight any time soon, so I loosen my stance and turn back to Chairman Sakayanagi.

"Hello there, Kiyotaka-kun" The woman at Chairman Sakayanagi's side says

"Greetings, but I don't know who you are. Would you fill me up on the situation"

I had taken into consideration that these people would have been sent by my father, but they weren't nearly as intense with the intent trying to incapacitate and abduct me. And not only that, they only sent 2 people too. Even if my father was desperate enough to risk being brought to the eyes of the public, he would have sent more than just 2 people after me. Tsukishiro should have been here as well to coordinate the effort in taking me down, so I don't think I'm in immediate danger. I asked for who their intent, but Sakayanagi isn't answering either. Could he be threatened to cooperate? He has a heavy expression on his face, so I won't let my guard down just yet.

"I've already asked, but who ar-"

"How have you been?" The mysterious woman cuts me and asks a question.

"I don't intent to answer without knowing who you people are"

"You don't look like a normal student, and certainly being able to withstand a light blow from Mr. Tatsuhiro over there" Again, I am ignored and she continues to poke and prod at me.

AN: Tatsuhiro is just a random name I gave to the bodyguard accompanying the woman

"I see, it seems he really did send you to that place. Such a tragedy to have had that happen to you"

The woman says with a voice full of pity, but she also got a little teary as she quickly wipes them away. But what place could she mean? Who is she? Does she know who I am and where I'm from? Such questions came to mind from such an unusual woman, but I pushed them aside for the moment. I need answers.