-All For This-

It was finally the day of the Yule Ball. Everyone was rushing to eat breakfast so they could get their things done. I sat on the Slytherin table in front of my best friends Rowan and Kaz.

"Kaz will you please just drop your flirtatious act and ask Rowan out." I said.

"What?" they asked at the same time.

"As if i'd ever go out with Kaz." said Rowan.

I looked over at the strawberry blond boy and saw him smiling his pain away. I then looked over at the black haired girl and saw her looking around awkwardly. They acted as if I didn't know both of them fancied each other.

"Neither one of you has a date for today so why don't you go together?" I asked.

"You don't have a date either, so we'll go together." said Rowan.

"Hey y/n." said someone from behind me.

I turned around and saw Blaise standing nervously with his hands in his pockets. I could hear his friends laughing at him in an encouraging way.

"Hello Blaise. What's up?" I said.

"Could I maybe talk to you? Alone." he said as he looked at a smirking Rowan and Kaz.

"Yeah sure thing."

We excused ourselves and walked out of the great hall. I could feel a pair of eye watching me but I didn't turn back to see who it was.

"So what's up?" I asked him as we walked out to the courtyard.

"I know it's probably a little too late, but, if you don't have one already, would you like to be my date to the Yule Ball?" he asked.

For some odd reason, my mind went to someone else. To the person I hated the most.

"I would love to." I said with a small smile.

"Really? I mean, great. That's good."

We hugged warmly and then he began to walk back inside. Little did I know that a certain ginger had spotted a new opportunity for some chaos.

"Well well." said Fred, the person I despised the most, as he stepped in front of me, stopping me from walking.

"Oh, it's you." I said. "Where's your twin, you know, the attractive one?"

"Ouch." he said as he dramatically placed a hand over his heart. Or at least where he thought it was.

"Your hearts right here." I said as I placed a hand to the opposite side where he placed his hand.

I could've sworn I saw him flush red quickly when my hand came in contact with his chest.

"No, it's nowhere on me cause you have stolen it." he said with a cheeky grin.

"That was the worse pick-up-line I have ever heard."

"The worse pick-up-lines for the worse people." he said as he crossed his arms proudly.

"What do you want, Weasley?"

"Just wanted to bother my favorite person to bother." he said. "I see you have a little boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked confusedly.

"Zabini."

"He's not my boyfriend." I stated, causing a smirk to plaster on his face. "He just happened to ask me to the Yule Ball."

"Oh." he said and the smirk faded away. "The Slytherin King and Queen."

"Yeah no." I said. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have friends to get back to."