Prologue: Origins

At a young age, Fate didn't have a good childhood.

Her mother always wanted her to be the best at everything. Her mother is strict and has a temper issue.

Who is Fate anyway you ask?

Fate is your average deity with a human-like appearance. She has a half-up half-down hairstyle. She usually wears a red silk dress. She emits a red aura. She's currently 23 now.

They lived in an 80's style house with two floors. Her Great-Grandmother once lived there too.

"FATE!" Her mother shouted from the bottom floor.

Fate hurried to dart across the halls of their dusty attic to quickly get to her mother.

"Y-Yes mother?" Fate stuttered.

"You have to go make your multiverse now. You almost made us, especially your sister Destiny, late." Her mother scolded her.

Right. Destiny is always better than her.

"Get in the car. We have to hurry to the DeityVoid." Her mother practically shoved her into their car.

Her mother went into the driver's seat and started the engines.

"Sorry Fate... I hope we get to see each other again after this.." Her younger sister who's 21, Destiny whispered.

Fate didn't bother to respond and began to look at the windows of their car.

They have to go to work now, which takes most of your whole life. When you reach the age of 50 in Deity Age, which takes very slow, and you have a balanced multiverse, you can retire and leave your DeitySpace. This is the 5th Generation of Deities, which was made by a Fluffy Dog called Toby.

───※ ·❆· ※───

When they were dropped off at the DeityVoid, Fate was met by her friends, Feelings, Time, and Karma. Destiny went to her friends, Hope and Choice instead.

"Hi, Fate! Nice to meet you again after Graduating DeityAcademy!" Feelings spoke.

Fate groaned. She doesn't want to do anything at the moment.

Karma, for some reason, kinda understood this groan.

"Yeah. It's too tiring doing this stuff, why do we even do this..? I want to just be a couch potato in my house for the rest of my Deity-Life. I could binge-watch a couple of animes there and there." Karma spoke. No one noticed but he yawned silently.