Chapter 3: Not gonna be alone.

The Sans of Banetale, named 'Error' now, woke up in a white space with no memories at all.

"Huh..? Where am I? ...Who am I?" was the first thing Error said as he rose from the beanbag that suddenly was there.

"Don't worry.." A motherly like voice spoke, but she sounded a bit exhausted.

"..I.. am.. Fate.., I'm sorry you lost your world, it was my fault.." The voice, which belongs to this 'Fate', spoke.

"Did you give this to me?" The error pointed at the bean bag that he was laying on earlier.

"Yes, child." Fate says that as Error is kind of her son now, as she gave some of her powers to him, speaking of powers, he can maybe create stuff because of it.

"..Well, thank you... I guess." Error scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to really say.

"You're welcome!" Fate chirped.

There was silence for a while.

"..So what am I supposed to do here?" Error asked Fate, looking at the endless white void.

"..For the meantime, you can practice your powers and I could secretly destroy some universes to replace you for a while. I hope you can master your powers before I get caught red-handed." Fate almost chuckled, (if you didn't know, Fate's power color is red. If she uses it, especially summoning the red strings of Fate, her hand glows red.)

"...O..Kay?" Error responded, not really getting the pun, which led to more awkwardness between the two.

"Try summoning your strings, I guess you get to withdraw yours near your eyes, not fingers." Fate told Error.

"So I just do this..?- WoAH-" Error admired the glowing blue strings that he just pulled near where his eyes are supposed to be.

"Excellent! Now try doing something with it! ..Hmm.. since I gave you some of my powers, I guess you have a creative side as well, since you got my strings, that is probably your main weapon. But as a sans, you can use blasters, blue magic, and bone attacks." Fate explained.

Error manipulated his strings and lifted up his beanbag.

"COOool!" Error shouted as he looked at his beanbag, which is in mid-air now.

"Since we are in *ahem* lOw bUdgEt-*ahem* I guess you need to have a practice dummy or something.. Can you make a you-sized practice dummy? Maybe you can do that. Just close your eyes and imagine it." Fate told Error, as she is quite low on magic.

Error closed his eyes, as hard as he can but nothing really happened.