4;

Another day, another hunt for souls. I fixed my blonde hair quickly, put some "normal" clothes on and walked down into the main hall just to witness Bevac talking hectic with some lady I've never seen. I slowly approached them, my gaze on the mysterious lady. I can't tell why, but she gave me slight shivers. And whenever I had this feeling, I knew something was wrong.

Her gaze went over to me, her red tinted lips turning into a slight grin. "I'll give you another chance Bevac. It would be a shame if something bad would happen, wouldn't it?" She turned her gaze back to him before leaving the mansion.

"Trouble?" I asked softly while walking over to him.

He seemed to be really done. Whoever she was, she left an impact on him. "That's something I will fix hopefully. Don't worry about it. Keep your eyes on Song for today. I know you don't like to babysit him, but in that case it's an order."

"Which makes me assume that Song is the reason for our mysterious visitor?"

"Correct. Wherever you go today, take him with you and don't let him out of sight. Figure out what is wrong with him. Do whatever it takes but keep him alive. Will you?"

I rolled my eyes slightly but nodded. "Of course." I walked over to Song's room and knocked on it. "Song get ready, work is waiting."

He stepped out of his room and looked at me in annoyance. "I know that work is waiting, thanks for telling me."

"You're coming with me. Behave or I'll snap your neck."

"I have to work with you? Why?"

"Listen, I don't like this either but it's an order so let's go. I don't like being late." I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me against his will. He is so annoying. Like I would actually like to spend the day with this idiot. I'd prefer to turn into ash.

We went from one place to another and collected all the souls for the day. It went on pretty smoothly even though I had Song with me. I guess the threat against him worked it's wonders. Of course here and there we ran into problems but that was part of our job.

As we walked out of the house Song leaned against the wall. "You've seen the lady today right? Mysterious, really beautiful, lips as red as blood, icy blue eyes, dark hair?"

I sighed slightly and nodded. "Yeah I did. Why do you even ask?"

"I guess Bevac didn't told you who she is or why she came?"

"I don't care at all. It has nothing to do with me. It seems more like a Bevac problem than mine. Why do you even bother?"

"Her name is Araqiel. It's been a while since she visited us the last time. You weren't recruited when she was last here. When she comes around, you know bad stuff is about to happen."

"What do you mean, bad stuff?" Curiosity got the better out of me once again.

"Well what do you think happens when an Angel appears in a demon lair?"

"Angel?" I asked confused. Of course I'm not surprised that Angels exist since, we, demons also exist. But I never got to see an angel before.

"Don't act so surprised. Angels exist just like us demons. There can't only exist bad in the world my friend. There has to be a balance between good and bad, light and darkness. Where there is darkness there is light, where there is light there is darkness. Simple as that."

"So what do you know about her besides that she's extremly dangerous?"

"Not that much. I just know that whenever she comes, some of the demons disappear. I guess Bevac is in trouble. The balance seems to be out of order. She's the one that makes sure that the balance stays in the middle."

"So now I don't only have to deal with you but also with an angel that might destroy us all. Amazing, just amazing. Let's go back so I can figure out what the deal with her is."

"Good luck with that, Bevac won't tell you anything." He said.

We went back to the mansion, where the air was really static. You could clearly feel the tension. Whatever Araqiel wanted, it seemed to affect Bevac.