6;

I probably sat in the main hall for at least a couple hours. My body was already sore from just sitting around. How long are they going to discuss? Maybe I should have a look and check if they both are still alive.

"Stay where you are Hyunjin. It's better when you don't get involved into this." Bevac's voice seemed to be concerned.

I shook my head slightly. I hated it when we communicated through telepathy. "I can clearly feel how uneasy you are around her. Even if I shouldn't get involved, I feel like I should still help." 

"I really appreciate your offer Hyunjin but I have to turn it down. I'll find another way to get this problem solved."

"She will keep showing up and approach me. There is no way that you can keep me out of this. I think you'd prefer to get me involved before the angels will approach me again."

"Fine. Come to my office when the sun sets. Don't let Song know. I can't use more trouble."

"He won't know a thing. Don't worry." I got up from the seat and walked up the stairs to Song's room. I didn't even bother to knock on it and just stepped inside. "Hey dumbass. Here's a list for you. Go collect them, I don't have the time to do it on my own."

"Since when are you allowed to boss me around like that? Have I missed something?"

"Just go and do it." I huffed at him and put the note on his table. It wasn't work that had to be done today. Those were just some lost souls that were wandering around. But it was the best way of getting rid of him for a while. Another thing we had to do sometimes, when the people die before their contraction ends, their souls get lost. So it's our job to find them and bring them here. This can be extremly annoying sometimes. Some souls wander far away, some are even almost impossible to find. It was my least favorite job. So the best way to get rid of it is to give it to this usless person called Song. As long as he doesn't ask questions or suspects anything, I'm good.

For me it was time to feed on some souls. My favorite thing to do when a successful day is coming to an end. I'll spare you with the details on how we feed on them. It can be really, well, weird sometimes. Let's just say we feed on their leftover energy they have. Their essence. It's our source of life. The only way to stay forever in the age we are. If we don't feed on souls, we start to age and then turn to ash. Kinda sad if you think about it. We could feed also on the souls of demons but this won't last for too long. Since our souls are basically pure darkness, there's not much energy we could gain from it. Human souls are pure and full of light. Which provides us with more energy to last longer without having to feed on souls all the time. In my case, I only have to feed around two to three times weekly. Unless I get badly injured. But that rarely happens.

I made my way downstairs into the huge basement were we keep all the souls locked away. I'll probably be finished when the sun sets. Let's feast.