8;

I got everything ready when I called for Song via out telephaty connection. "Song, come back. Your job is done for now."

Just as if he would have waited for that one order, he appeared in front of me ehat a wide grin. That grin will be gone soon. "I wasn't done yet." He complained slightly like he would actually care.

"We have new orders. You're coming with me. We have some Soul collecting to do. Do your job properly please."

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because we will be watching the two of you and the work your doing." A voice responded.

I turned around and looked at the three people in front of us. The angels I assume. A blonde guy that seemed to be annoyed to be here, a freckled guy and a youngling. He looked like he was still a child. "The inspectors I assume?"

"Yes," the blonde guy replied. "That's all you have to know. Just act like we aren't even here."

"Nothing as easy as that." Song responded and gained a glare from me.

This is never gonna work out. Not if I have to babysit Song. "Just go get the list."

He raised a brow before he left to get the list from the board.

"Is he always like that?" The freckled guy asked without hesitating.

"Yes and no. He's usually even more annoying than that. And less useful. But just wait and see for yourself. You will enjoy the show for sure." I said a bit too sarcastic. "Just out of curiosity, why did they aend three of you?"

"That's none of your business." The blonde guy responded annoyed. "What takes him so long to get a damn note?"

"Lee Know!" The freckled guy hissed at him. "Stop."

So his name was Lee Know. Good to know. "Song hurry up, we don't have all day," I said through telephaty to him.

"I'm here, I'm here. So demanding all the time." He handed me the note. "Collecting all of them is gonna be a lot of work."

"Stop complaining and get going." I looked at our angel friends. "Wanna hold hands so you dont lose use?" I said teasingly.

"Just go already!" Lee Know glared at me angrily. He really don't want to be here. Coukd relate.

Me and Song disappeared in a black cloud and waited at our first destination for our new friends to arrive as well.