Chapter 1

"Omg Nandini You saw your new boss , He is so hot"

Nandini smile and said "Dekhna kahin apni hotness se tumhe na jala de".

"Nandini you are so boring yaar, and boys are not so bad as you think " Disha said with a bad face

"And Boys are not so good as you think" Nandini replied .

Disha joined her both hand and said "No one can win you"Nandini smile .

A voice came " hey guys , what's going on" Nandini and disha See from where the voice comes .

"I am explaining to Nandini ma'am that boys are not so bad but she is"

"There is no use in understanding her" Priyal said looking at Nandini.

"Without make , simple dress just simple face , I think 50 years ki women bhi makeup me rehti hogi , or isse dekho kon kahega ki fasion designer hai , wo bhi india ki sabse badi company mein"

"Yet all the boys of Office die on her" Disha said .

"Itni bakwaas karne se acha hai , kaam per dhayan do" Nandini said .

( Disha - Nandini friend )

( Priyal - Nandini best friend )

________

"Give me all the information" A person said

"Sir I have placed the list on your table, you can see but sir there is a girl about whom I would like to share you personally". Employee request .

"Tell"

"Sir, she is the most intelligent girl in this office, but sir she wears the dress like behenji type. No one can see that she is a fashion designer". He explained .

"Mera ek message do usse" Person said .

"Ok sir"

He comes out of the cabin And looks at Nandini and goes to her "Nandini sir ka message hai tumhare liye".

"Kya"

"He is saying fashion designer , it is necessary to have first's own fashionable skills . Change yourself or else there is no place for you here" He give message to Nandini .

"So give them a message that they should keep their eyes on my work and not on me, it will be good for him And I also have no interest in working with such a boss". She said with attitude .

Employee goes to the cabin .

"Sir" He tells him about Nandini message .

"There is something in this girl, I  Want to Meet Her" He thought .

He comes out of the cabin "Hello everyone"

"Where is she?"

Nandini comes in front of him and said "Are u asking about me?"

They look at eachother and get shocked their eyes get moist , her red puff full of tears looking at him with anger and disappointed . She trying to control her tears but she fail tears start flowing from her eyes , She ran from there .

Milne hai Mujhse aayi ,
Phir Jaane kyu Tanhaai ,
Kis mod pe hai laayi Aashiqui .

Khud se hai ya khuda se ,
Iss pal meri ladaai ,
Kis mod pe hai laayi Aashiqui .

.....Ohho.....

"What happened to her" Disha was confused "Let's see her" .