Chapter-2

Hello..

"Ms Navya whom you have pushed is a member of Fab 5, and you know that no one dares to speak in front of Fab 5 and
You pushed Cabir, So tell me what to do with you" Manik said calmly yet dangerously .

"Buddy , leave her"

"Dhruv is right, Look at her , iski to itni bhi aukaat nhi hai ki hum isse punish kare" Aliya said making disgusting face.

"Because of my friends I leave you , let's go guys" He shows her finger and glared at her.

Before they leave Nandini shout . Everyone look at her Manik get mesmerized by her beauty .

"How dare u to talk my sister like this ,she had just pushed him if , I were then I would have slapped him" She gave angry glare to Cabir and Manik. Everyone get shocked .

"Ohh god nandhu" Priyal murmured

Nandini says to Aliya "Or tumne kya kaha tha Navya ki aukat nhi tumhare samne to tum galat ho aukaat tum sab ki nhi hai iske samne, you know why?
Because we are not  like you ,
Who does not value anyone's feeling ".

"You..." Aliya was saying when Nandini cut her off.

Nandini says to Manik "Life me kuch aisa karo ki tumhe dekh ke logon ke chehron par khushi ho  dar nhi , I know my words will not affect you but still don't know why I am telling you" Manik nothing say just staring her.

"Tum jaanti nhi ho ki tumne kisse panga liya hai , Suraj ki tareh hai hum jo pass aata hai wo jal jata hai" Dhruv said furiously.

She taking steps towards him and said "To is suraj per grahan lag gaya hai Nandini naam ka , sambhal ke rehna" she left from there

"Manik baby, how much did she insult us and you were silent , why?" Aliya speaks because it never happened that someone threatened Fab5 like this .

Manik think about her and smirk and say "Will be fun" Everyone gave a confuse look "This is the first time someone has come to our level in college, it is going to be a lot of fun".

__________

"Nandini are u mad, you should not talk to them like this, now you are their target". She said worriedly .

"So I also see what they do. Fab 5 is  interest of playing  with everyone, so now I will tell them how to play the game". Nandini said with serious expression , which Priyal have her unbelievable look.

"Nandini tu sach mein pagal ho gayi hai"

_________

"Everyone meet Nandini Murthy , She is new student so help her" Suresh intro Nandini and said "And Nandini If you want help in anything, then you should take help from Fab5"

"Really? They also help someone" she said making a disgusting face

"Take your sit"

"Ok sir" She gave a smile and moved to Manik . Manan look each other

"Monster Malhotra" She said and glared him and he chuckled

"I know I have handsome and charming , but it does not mean that you keep staring at me". He winked at her , she rolled her eyes.

"Oh Mr , i don't even have a interest to see your khadus face" and she goes to Priyal and sits with her.

Manik thought "Why she is so different"

Nandini thought "Why am I not able to ignore him?" They look at each other .

In canteen

Navya was talking to her friend , when Cabir and Dhruv arrives in the canteen.

"Now what is this idiot doing here" Navya murmured  Cabir sees Navya and he smirk and goes to her

"Hii beautiful" He said with a sweet tone but Navya ignore him
And she started talking to her friend.

"It seems that today you have forgotten what happened with you".  He smirk , Navya stands up from her seat, takes a glass of water and throws on Cabir. Navya and her friend chuckled.

"You fuck , How dare you throw water on me" He gave her angry look.

"Actually a dirty thing that came to me, So I was threw water to just clean it" She said making a innocent face

"You" Cabir show his finger to Navya . She hold his hand and turns his hand down.

She came closer to him and whispered in his ear "I was silent at that time, that does not mean that I cannot speak anything to you And to stay away from me, Now I  just throw water, what can you do next, you can't even imagine" said this she left .

"Ye abhi kya bolke gayi tujhe" Dhruv asked Because he could not hear the whole conversation.

"Isse to mein chodunga nhi usne mujhe ganda bola " He said angrily and left and Dhruv hold her stomach and laugh.

_________

Nandini was walking when Priyal shout and Nandini turn "Priyal, what happened? Why are you running?"

"You know Romeo and Juliet are going to have a drama in college" She said excitedly .

"And you know who's got the Romeo character "

"Who?"

"Manik Malhotra"

Who made the monster romeo

"What that Monster got Romeo role" She is confused that who made the monster
"It was best to give him monster role rather than Romeo, he is the best in that". She said to Priyal .

"He is Manik Malhotra , tumhare kehne se wo Monster nhi ban jayega".

"Wo to pehle se hi Monster hai" She thought .

_________

"Cabir ye kya haal bana rakha apna" Mukti said and all start laughing .

"Your friend is in trouble, all of you are laughing, even an enemy never does this". He said making a bad face

Dhruv control his laughing and speaks"If you are forgetting, then your enemy has done all this with you".

"Who did this" Manik asked .

"Nandini's sister Navya , Bichara Cabir could not say anything in front of her and she bluster him and went away" Dhruv again start laughing .

"Oh to sherni ki behen bhi sherni nikli" Manik thought .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was today's chapter?