Chapter -3

College

"Yaar, I don't understand how people would say such a big Dialogue for love , Romeo and Juliet simply could say na just "I love you" Priyal complaint to Nandini .

"Pyaar ek ehsaas hai , aur wahi ehsas lafzon me bayan hote hai , jo bolte hai usme humari feeling humara pyaar hota hai aur agar hum kuch bhi na bolen to wo jazbaat humari aankhon se bayan hone lagte hai
Just saying "I LOVE YOU" isn't enough , you have to show that you love someone and if you can't then those three words are meaningless" her words were so simple but they were meaningful , her words left Priyal speechless and also Manik Who was listening to them secretly.

He genuinely smile and says "Right, How nice she think...umm what her name? Hmm yes Nandini Murthy" He thought and left from there .

Manik was walking in the corridor, while smiling, Cabir was shouted his name but Manik was in his thoughts.Cabir approaches him and shake his shoulder. Manik looked at him.

"Where are you lost dude? Anything happened" Cabir asked.

"No nothing , I just thought something" Manik replied . Cabir nodded .

"Let's go to class" Manik said breaking the silence .

Cabir looked at him with wide eyes as if he do crime "What! What are you saying ,You will go to class today. Are you alright Manik" Cabir puts his hand on his head
To see that Manik is right or not who never attends any lecture who he is talking about going to class today.

Manik removes her hand from his head and said "I am fine Cabir and if you have forgotten, let me tell you,
Today, Sir will choose Juliet and Romeo for the drama and Sir has called all students in the class, so
....." Cabir cut off him

"Oh so you are going to find your juliet in class today , hmm" He said with teasing tone . Manik glare him .

They both go to class and Manik sees Nandini who was talking to her friend , a smile crept on his face but he hide his smile when Mr. Singh came

Manik sat on his sit .

"Good morning guys, you all know
Our college will have a drama of romeo and juliet , well it happens every year But this time there is some change, this time the character will chose you all .
there is five row here, so in each row a girl and a boy will participate and this will make our 10 participants.
We will have a bowl, you all have to write the name in the chit and put it in those bowls. Whoever gets more votes will get Romeo and Juliet role" .

"Nandini please participate in it

"No Priyal ,I don't have any interest in this "

"So who is speak to you that you  do role right now, I said just said to participate ,Nandini please for me"

"Ok"

From boys side there 5 boys participate. Manik was also in it and from girls side there is also 5 girls Aliya , Nandini and 3 more. Everyone wrote there fav person name in chit and put it in bowl

"So let's see who is Romeo and Juliet"

Mr. Singh started counting chits from bowl.

" Romeo is Manik" Mr Singh said . Hearing this, Fab5 hugged and congrats him .

"I am sure , Aliya will be juliet" Mukti said to Fab5 . Aliya smiled.

"So Juliet is Nandini" Fab4 was shocked and Nandini also because she didn't think that she would win it. And Manik was happy ,he himself does not know why he is happy.